reviews?

• sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 07:47 AM
I have been an eccie member for quite a while, been with as many Ladies as most of yall, but I don't do reviews unless I am ask to, gotta be almost begged, bribed or given special favors I hate doing reviews, I just don't give a shit about my fellow man, I'm in this hobby for ME. Now, I am a good dude, pretty friendly and always happy, but I don't want to tell everyone on this site what went down, that's between me and the Lady. Does this make me an asshole? I got some hard bark and thick skin, lay it on me brother
So what you're saying is if we contact the old, fat, and BP whores you HAVE reviewed, we can expect a lot more from them?

Nevermind... no one is that desperate.
I would agree with you. Reviews are typically just for guys to bang their chests, especially when they continue to bump them. I believe very little of the ROS. I do use reviews for some of information to confirm lady is not lying in her showcase (yea that never happens).

Sam
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 07:56 AM
you may contact whoever you wish, dickhead
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 07:58 AM
same thoughts Sam, thanks brother
the really informative reviews are cool.
Like:
She got her first "O" then she got her second "O" then we both "O'd" together.
She would have had more "0"s but my 20 minutes were up.
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 08:25 AM
lol
Well, for the most part I glean certain essential info from reviews, mostly about the ladies, but also a "read" of sorts on the reviewers.

Having said that, my belief is that reviews and reviewers should always be considered very subjective not so much objective.

Always I ask a lady if she wants a review and probably 2/3s of my sessions or even more are never reported publicly, but I do keep track with my own internal field reports archived in one of my several private online accounts.

Note, an extended absence of reviews can often say quite a lot about both the reviewer and the reviewees and often may be a cause for further research.

ijs
I would agree with you. Reviews are typically just for guys to bang their chests, especially when they continue to bump them. Originally Posted by Samcro84
I would of thought you, of all people, would recognize the marketing benefits reviews have for the whores. That's why they have so many PWWKs and mandles so they can write their own reviews.
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Well, for the most part I glean certain essential info from reviews, mostly about the ladies, but also a "read" of sorts on the reviewers.

Having said that, my belief is that reviews and reviewers should always be considered very subjective not so much objective.

Always I ask a lady if she wants a review and probably 2/3s of my sessions or even more are never reported publicly, but I do keep track with my own internal field reports archived in one of my several private online accounts.

Note, an extended absence of reviews can often say quite a lot about both the reviewer and the reviewees and often may be a cause for further research.

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
CK, you are always a gentleman, I appreciate that about you. But, paying for pussy, I'm not putting this much thought into it it's just fuckin. But I always enjoy your input brother.
I have been an eccie member for quite a while, been with as many Ladies as most of yall, but I don't do reviews unless I am ask to, gotta be almost begged, bribed or given special favors I hate doing reviews, I just don't give a shit about my fellow man, I'm in this hobby for ME. Now, I am a good dude, pretty friendly and always happy, but I don't want to tell everyone on this site what went down, that's between me and the Lady. Does this make me an asshole? I got some hard bark and thick skin, lay it on me brother Originally Posted by sydmo
You are spot on!! Some of these dickheads think that paying for pussy is some sort of an achievement!
I do get info from reviews. Things like are they sweet and love to make out or get off on gagging on your dick and talking like a dirty whore. I will see both but when I'm in that mood. I also get a lot of info from added on comments by respected members.
Cool to read what other dudes think
I would of thought you, of all people, would recognize the marketing benefits reviews have for the ladies (changed original wording). That's why they have so many PWWKs and mandles so they can write their own reviews. Originally Posted by Whispers
Well you will have to ask the guys that write them and constantly bump them if they get benefits. I have never got any benefits that I can remember, typically don't go for newbies giving review specials.

Sam
You are spot on!! Some of these dickheads think that paying for pussy is some sort of an achievement! Originally Posted by winn dixie