well the CL adult gig section worked for me

I had just put an ad up a couple of weeks ago and just put "sensual massage needed" I had 3 girls respond within like 5 minutes and chose to go with the one I thought was the prettiest. She sent me a few face pics and one of her in lingerie, and per her email to me, she was 22 years old and was in desperate help to pay her water bill. I did not put it in the review format and will not divulge her number as she wanted at least that much discretion, but I do not think she knows about this site!

staff edit. image removed at request of OP. -rak
do you know if she needs more financial help? lol
I have put a request in the College Station Adult Gigs for a cute co-ed to act as my designated driver next weekend. Will let you know how that works out.
I finally had some luck using the CL casual encounters. Most all of the replies were spam, but I did find a diamond in the poo poo. Well, she wasn't exactly a diamond, but she did suck and swallow my load in exchange for a good (edited by mods).....
cool
Does she know you posted her pic? If not, you should take it down.
Does she know you posted her pic? If not, you should take it down. Originally Posted by Tigger
I sent her an email to let me know the next time she was short on a bill she needed paid and she was very shitty in her reply, and told me not to contact her anymore so I will never see her again and what I am hoping for is that her boyfriend is a member of this site, what an oxymoron that would be, and sees this. But I do agree about the pic.
haha nice... much respect to you
yes that has happened to me as well. after the first meeting and then sometimes with emails to discuss. they turn bitchy. go figure
Call more often and send flowers and chocolates, as well.
That section is not what it was a few months ago. It is saturated with hard core providers now, they know its doesn't cost anything there, but costs like $25 to post on "adult services" section.
  • Jet
  • 07-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Besides that, only about 5% posters are girls. Rests are either fakes, or dudes. I can only imagine how many emails those 5% girls get since there probably about 100 horny moth*r f****** like me surfing them at all times 8-)
Besides that, only about 5% posters are girls. Rests are either fakes, or dudes. I can only imagine how many emails those 5% girls get since there probably about 100 horny moth*r f****** like me surfing them at all times 8-) Originally Posted by Jet
I agree that it has been changing (not necessarily for the better) and seemingly rapidly. However, I still like it, and have found two UTR gems on there that has been consuming almost all of my hobby time lately. So much so ... that I have lost BCD. Wondering if a review for a lady that has not decided to come over to the "dark side" completely and not interested in seeing other hobbyists (yet) would qualify for BCD credit?

I have not written a review or even posted regarding these two ladies, because basically, other than bragging(?), what's the point to other hobbyists? Only benefit I could see from my posts is encouragement to others to keep looking on the "CL gig section".
  • Jet
  • 07-20-2010, 01:59 PM
I have received tons of replies on my three adds during last 10 days. Most of them are pros. But I've found about 3 of them that are simply in need of some cash for the month. I'll admit I havent been able to schedule with them due to either their restrictions or my work, but Im sure to have a session or two in the next two days as the 'stars' are finally aligning lol. I usually post my add with decent compensation, and wait for the response. I've tried sending the ladies a message, but hardly get a reply since they probably get dozens of emails from horny dudes (like me).
yes that has happened to me as well. after the first meeting and then sometimes with emails to discuss. they turn bitchy. go figure Originally Posted by txfire77
LOL!!!

OK, so lets put it in perspective:
1 - She is broke, no money, no alternatives...
2 - Someone offers money for sex
3 - She does it, she has NO OTHER OPTION! no job, no family to turn to, nothing to pawn...
4 - She realizes what she did, the attack on her feminism is huge, family values, religious values, it is VERY depressing!

AND we wonder why they turn bitchy? we destroy - through this wonderful hobby of ours - their self esteem, we make them give up something "sacred" for a mere bag of shekels, they are no longer girls, no longer pure, no longer daddy's girl....

Just a provider.

it was not love or pasion what moved them to give it up. It was not a prince in shinning armor, nor the love of their lives who tastes her loins. Just a dude. And in all probability, just a douchey dude...

You REALLY don't get it?