Encounter: A&M SUCKS BUT AGGI BLEW MY MIND: AGGI FAN NOW!!

Date: 12/4/19
Name: AGGI
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11252 Harry Hines s.102
Phone: 214 812 9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
Activities: Dfk,daty,fiv,bbbj,mish,cg,ts
Hair Length and Color: Short brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2",110#,no tats or piercings,C cups,shaved with a little stubble,ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!
Recommendation: Yes
Damn Butch, guess I know who I’m seeing pretty soon! Great review!
  • TC75
  • 12-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Very nice BC.

Damn! I wanna fuck her right now!
Only an Aggie would believe she is in her 20's!
Well done BC! I’ll be showing her today how a Longhorn drills an Aggi. She cannot get away...
Only an Aggie would believe she is in her 20's! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Im actually with you on promotion of 40 somethings as 20 somethings.
But Ill stake my reputation on this one....You go in there Fred and if you come back and say she looks outside of her 20's Ill buy you a session lol
Im actually with you on promotion of 40 somethings as 20 somethings.
But Ill stake my reputation on this one....You go in there Fred and if you come back and say she looks outside of her 20's Ill buy you a session lol Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Well, I might give it a shot.
24 was the magic number I heard because she looked younger! Good Luck Fred
Not sure about her age but fucking her today sure made me feel younger. I haven’t had wood like that in years and no blue pill. Two loads CIP in an hour without stopping. Man she was great!
Witch spa is she at?
Witch spa is she at? Originally Posted by Heartside

Nagoya
She is a lot of fun.
Aggi is one hot lady, gotta see her soon!
I can confirm. She's totally new and little shy. Had to coach her a little. Once she came,she got more into it. Good girl.
Ok k fellas I read the reviews and was convinced enough to take the plunge down to Nagoya last night to meet Aggi. This was by far the WORST subamp experience I have ever had! SHE IS NOT CATHOLIC, not the least. She did a half a***d bj with condom. Talk about mechanical action, no emotions, no feelings, just slapped the condom on and got on top and rode away and I'm just limp b/c I can't believe she just did this. U would have thought with my facial and body gestures she would try to make me happy, but nothing doing. I begged for no condom, but she was not hearing it. Not sure y Butch and the other guys claimed she is catholic, but as of 12/11 she isn't remotely close. Just thought I would warn the rest of you so you don't make the mistake that I did.