City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Full GFE: TS, NURU, TUMA, BBBJ, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black, brown highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very attractive. Tall, at 5'7" or so, slim body, beautiful face & smile. Long legs. Hard MM A cup. Smooth, soft skin. No tattoos that I recall. Bare downstairs.
Recommendation: Yes
Of the faith?
  • Aoi
  • 12-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Lara is a Legend..

I see you put "IDK" for her age.. she is a tough one to peg.. I saw a couple of posts refer to her as a MILF, but that would be a young "M", LOL.. Daisy and Jay are MILF's, not Lara, in my way of thinking.
  • Aoi
  • 12-10-2019, 09:28 PM
Daisy has a sultry milf voice but that's it
Daisy has a sultry milf voice but that's it Originally Posted by Aoi
Ha! never considered that, but I see what you mean. her voice does have a way of making me want her clothes to come off fast!
  • Aoi
  • 12-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Yeah, it's kind of strange how her voice is deeper (but not old sounding) than her appearance would appear.
Haven't met Daisy so cannot comment on her voice.

Lara's voice is sultry and sexy, but I can think of other things she could be doing with her mouth besides talking....

to Chung:
I saw no signs of childbirth, so I wouldn't necessarily say MILF and I didn't ask, per my comment above. Technically, I would argue that an 18 year old with an ankle biter is a MILF, though the perception is for the older lady of 30-45 years.

If I had to guess Lara's age I would say mid 30's. She has a look that I like, definitely a very attractive woman whatever her age.
Tall!
Tall? Who cares? As long as you can sit our beer on top her head....She is golden!!
  • Aoi
  • 12-16-2019, 07:25 PM
She's taller and thinner.. but hotttt
Daisy left the house so not as many choices now. I am sure that will change.
  • 3dom
  • 12-17-2019, 07:25 AM
Lara is incredible. She is like the Korean version of Velma from Scooby Doo, the real deal!
Notably intelligent, temperamentally balanced, sexy as fuck & adorable. From my experience, attractive book worm types carry themselves unassumingly, and are not as needy and effected as non nerds. She also has a cuteness factor that seems to keep growing the more and more you are engaged within her presence. Not the 90 lb thing I am usually geared up for when eyeing a line-up, but definitely the one Iam looking for 8 days a week!
Lara is one hell of Scooby Snack! Zzzoooiks!

Good review Ghost
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 09:05 AM
Lara is incredible. She is like the Korean version of Velma from Scooby Doo, the real deal!
Notably intelligent, temperamentally balanced, sexy as fuck & adorable. From my experience, attractive book worm types carry themselves unassumingly, and are not as needy and effected as non nerds. She also has a cuteness factor that seems to keep growing the more and more you are engaged within her presence. Not the 90 lb thing I am usually geared up for when eyeing a line-up, but definitely the one Iam looking for 8 days a week!
Lara is one hell of Scooby Snack! Zzzoooiks!

Good review Ghost Originally Posted by 3dom
Ghost liar did not review here. Unless that is is other handle. I’ll rtm it now