City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Hugs, Kisses, TS, BBBJ, SS, BBBJ Mish, Plank
Hair Length and Color: Mid back dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tiny perfectly proportioned beautiful woman, 4'9" 90# MM small C
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 12-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Glad you got a good time. She’s very delicate indeed
Welcome to the world of Foxy fans. If you meet her standards it’s the best experience ever. Period. If you don’t, well, that’s just your bad luck.
I used a translator app with Foxy to explain I would go easy and be gentle but Foxy wasn’t having it lol. I called quits when she was laying on the bed squeezing her legs closed denying any access at all. I said it before she should just say no instead of giving terrible service but still expecting to get paid.
she seemed pretty cool with me. she did all the work and she got it all out twice. I am glad every time is different because it adds variety.
  • slap
  • 12-14-2019, 01:07 PM
When I saw her she didn’t allow CIM. That the norm or she YMMV?
  • Aoi
  • 12-15-2019, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by orlando2715

Foxy literally is a Doll, maybe the only one "we" have.. how hot would it be, if between sessions, Foxy sat on a shelf at Blue, like a Doll does? she could model outfits between sessions..
  • Aoi
  • 12-16-2019, 01:04 PM
I’ve seen some of her kakao pics. She’s incredibly cute
I’ve seen some of her kakao pics. She’s incredibly cute Originally Posted by Aoi
Foxy is super cute but that just makes the let down even worse lol.
Foxy is super cute but that just makes the let down even worse lol. Originally Posted by playerplano
or the rise up even better!
She is super cute and sweet, but literally tiny in all respects. Was very gentle and slow, but I called it quits early because she tried, but was obviously in pain and unable to accept.
I'm wondering if Foxy is having trouble taking certain sizes of Vitamin D or if she has already taken her maximum dosage of Vitamin D when she is having trouble taking the pill???