Asian Listings on City Guide

Lots of interesting listings of Asian chicks on City Guide in Fort Worth. Some of them mention being in apartments or hotels. My spidey senses have kept me from taking the plunge. Just curious if anyone can confirm if they are legit.
Your spidey sense is correct. Photos are bait and switch. All from China and Taiwan, with a significant % unshaved, and probably 35-45yo.
Now...the ads that specifically advertise for milfs, those are generally accurate.
I haven't pulled the trigger on them. Of course no Asian ad will ever be real pics. They all respond as being at the budget suites off 820 and beach. They seem to be the same group that used to operate out if some apartments in NRH. I tried it back then and got a cute what seemed to be college aged girl. Didn't speak much English but was eager to please. Didn't haggle or try to upsale. I had a good time then. She gave me 3 pops before I had to get back to work.
I haven't pulled the trigger on them. Of course no Asian ad will ever be real pics. They all respond as being at the budget suites off 820 and beach. They seem to be the same group that used to operate out if some apartments in NRH. I tried it back then and got a cute what seemed to be college aged girl. Didn't speak much English but was eager to please. Didn't haggle or try to upsale. I had a good time then. She gave me 3 pops before I had to get back to work. Originally Posted by Pussyonthebrain
I know the apartments in NRH you speak of. There was at least three different complexes in that area they were using. I was somewhat of a regular back a couple years ago. The talent was hit or miss in the age/looks but the service was always decent and convenient for us on this side of town. They had a few absolute knockouts but would rotate the girls every few days which made it hard to ever see the same girl twice. These new listings have all different numbers seemingly being answered by the same person and are much more bold so that’s what gave me pause.