New in town Kandy- rudest person I’ve talked to

Kandy - the new girl in town. Link to her ad below. Not candy or khandi or the other candy. lol anyway! Absolutely the rudest person I’ve spoken with in this hobby. If I could post screen shots of the convo I would. Doubt that it would be allowed. Good luck out there.

All I did was ask for a morning appointment. Never even discussed menu or donations or anything. But apparently I’m a clown, my pockets aren’t big enough for her and she acts this was because of all the no paying bums that complain about no paying bums. I am also delusional and she is only nice to paying clients. Again, didn’t say anything mean, didn’t low ball or even ask what the donation amount was. Just for a morning appointment. Lol I had to block her or the texts probably wouldn’t have stopped.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...b/695639070893
She did the same thing to a friend of mine in Joplin. El Loco
I had one on Eccie that did something similar and all I did was welcome her to the area.
Ive had a few bad experiences like most guys when I got first stated I got scammed som but I soon wised up now my biggest problem is a few providers simply can't follow text messages and when you try to explain what you was trying to say they basically call you a lier so now I ve found a few great ones and they get my attention and money
Yes I got scammed a couple times and as Chief has said research research research has saved me a ton of money and bad encounter's. Like Catman I have found a few good ones and will stick with them.
I'm sorry. I don't like providers like that. I'm only ever rude if they're rude first. Maybe she thought you were someone else? Sometimes we have people who will message from different numbers and whatnot.