Chiefsfan1 will not leave me alone

Months ago when I first started working as a provider, chiefsfan1 made a fake review about me claiming I robbed him. It was proven false.

Ever since then, he will not leave me alone. He messages from numerous different numbers pretending to be a potential client and once I ask for verification, he will admit it is him and start apologizing. He's messaged me on here apologizing and begging me to see him and give him a chance stating he'd leave a good review. I've asked him multiple times to leave me alone, he won't.

He will also text me random things, like if he met with Autumn (another provider). He's even texted me random info about a hotel I was at when I was in the room. Just all around making me extremely uncomfortable. I've also had clients flake out on meeting because of the review even though it was proven fake.

Anyways, I guess I'm just venting about it. I know nobody can really do anything. If you messaged me on here wanting to meet, I do not get notifications from this app and I'm busy, so I'll forget to check. I will always respond from my number though unless I'm busy. If you took your time to read this far, thank you lol.
I'm sorry this is happening to you. Chiefsfan1 should not be allowed on this board, I blame the mods who allow predators like him to remain active on this board. Probably wouldn't help much with the issues you are having cause like you said he changes numbers and could easily change his screen name or make a new account here on eccie. He just makes it harder for good clients.
Thank you and it's okay. It's just insanely frustrating. He said his account was banned but he just sent me a message on here today? So I'm not sure how that works. I'm also not sure how it works with getting a new account. I had to be verified but it's probably different requirements for providers. What really frustrates me is the fact that I looked at his previous reviews back when all this was going on and he claimed to be robbed by another girl then he met her and made a good review for the same girl a few days or weeks later. Which is exactly what he did to me. He threatened to leave a bad review if I didn't meet him. Then when he made it, he tried manipulating me saying he can't take it down but if I meet with him he will make a good review. He doesn't understand consent or boundaries at all. Back when I first got verified on Eccie, he texted me accusing me of being a scam because he knew all the providers in the area and even knew their real names. He got mad I wouldn't give him my real name. He also has made textnow numbers and texted me pretending to me another provider and threatened me. The guy is unstable and extremely concerning, I would have already filed a restraining order I could but I can't do that without outing myself as a provider lol.
I want to add that I didn't realize he made a public post apologizing. I do appreciate that but He's only doing that in hopes I'll meet with him which I won't. He made an accusation that he knew would be a big deal in this business and didn't care until he got caught. Has he ever been outed before for this stuff? Anyways, I wouldn't have made this post had I seen the apology. I'm not even upset anymore about he accusation, i just wish he'd leave me alone lol
I just want to say that we have met multiple times and we always have a great time. The guy is a crazy dude.
Im sorry you're having to deal with something like this. That's not even right for any reason. That's enough to make you scared. Isn't there a block feature on here?
He isn't smart enough to realize that some of these providers are controlled and he's asking for trouble they might give him a education he won't soon forget. Remember Rooters deal a few months back
I don't wish or want anyone.to receive any I'll.harm
I remember hearing some bad stories out of Vegas a few years back
Thread is closed.

Point made