BDSM and extreme fetishes

I know there is a little crossover between this world and that. It's been a while and I keep being drawn back. I guess I wish there was a way of customizing those types of sessions. The girls who advertise on skip the games don't participate in quite a few of what they advertise.
Most pro or paid dommes don't provide many of the things I'm interested in. There are some discussions on the main board but not many local people. The problem with fetlife is the girls that share fetishes are put off a bit if you are open about wanting to fuck. They get in a defensive posture in regards to the dreaded "thirsty guys" or "fuckboys".
I dont mind some repeats at all when engaging in extreme kink or new activities but I still want to have a variety of play partners. And paying for it sure makes it easier. Any thoughts on a happy medium between the two worlds.
I have found several 50 plus ladies that love sex and don't play games
sure wish some was here...
I ve been looking for them
I think we all have been looking my friend
"raises hand" lol

I know what yall mean..I used to delve into fetish playtimes,but as I get older,my passions have altered a tad bit...but I still enjoy the other type fun too!

Try looking and posting in the Another realm
"raises hand" lol

I know what yall mean..I used to delve into fetish playtimes,but as I get older,my passions have altered a tad bit...but I still enjoy the other type fun too!

Try looking and posting in the Another realm Originally Posted by DallasRain

You are one of the very rare ones for sure. The fetish world is very finicky. People have pretty strong opinions on likes and dislikes. The common ones for lots of guys don't draw me in a lot of times.
However, I've made up my mind to get back into it in one form or another. Even with my plans to open my secret dungeon falling thru a while back.
I think I found my way home.
mmmm
I think I found my way home.
mmmm Originally Posted by DaisyDycus
Intrigued for sure.
mmm Daisy..text me!!

I once saw a guy "fist" a gal with his foot!! ouchhhhh lol!!!
You are so right Cat, the 50 plus gals are the ones with the skills and usually know not to jerk u around….. well maybe just tool.. lol