Provider with brains

Hey buddy is this in Springfield or KC
Yguy it doesn't matter you reach out and try to schedule and it turns out to be a lost cause here in Springfield so i will be happy to take my money somewhere else with limited activities outcall only have ass comuication don't give a shit attitude then we have the scammers. So with all that said i don't give a f##k anymore. The real sad thing it doesn't really need to be this way
There's lots of money to be made for them
I am sorry to be so abrasive this morning it just gets tiring to her how bad us clients are when some i mean some ladies are even worse but that makes me appreciate the good ones
Yes it is extremely frustrating my friend
some gals just "dont get it"...I know one in Texas who bitches she hasnt had an appt in two weeks..her rates are a lil " pricey"..but she says she isnt gonna offer deals or lower her rates cause thats what she believes she shoukd charge.
I told her that she has a right to set her rayes at whatever she wants...but good business sense should tell her that if things are "dead",then do what ya gotta do to make some $ until you get caught back up to good
Dee you are a very smart and beautiful lady. You said it all when you said if it's not working for you something has to change.
Wow now i know three providers that are smart. In my opinion its really simple
For what its worth i use a formula to pic a provider
How well her add is
Incall or outcall
How well she responds to
Messages and interpets
Activities offered
Looks

Then i evaluate that with her rates. And regardless of her flash point if there isn't a decent value there i simply move on. When i stay true to this method i have always been pleased with the provider and repeat most of the time
But its my two cents
For what its worth i use a formula to pic a provider
How well her add is
Incall or outcall
How well she responds to
Messages and interpets
Activities offered
Looks

Then i evaluate that with her rates. And regardless of her flash point if there isn't a decent value there i simply move on. When i stay true to this method i have always been pleased with the provider and repeat most of the time
But its my two cents Originally Posted by CatMan4u
I think you have a very good formula, thanks for your insight.
Cat that's a great formula. Mine's pretty simple I just don't date stupid or ugly women. Also I have a certain body type.
Dallas is a Hot MILF.
Thank you guys i forgot to
say i look at their reviews if
rhere is any i also my pay higher rates if they are really gorgeous
awww too sweet CC..flattery gets you everywhere lol mmmmmm
Cat baby all yall guys on here are hobby rockstars!!