B+s or Central?

I'm staying about equal distance from both. What is the move? Inbox is fine.
Styles
Is there a reason why it should be sent in a private message? The whole point is sort of that we all learn from each other. I’m quite interested in the answer, actually.
Because I can't seem to figure out what is allowed and not allowed on here anymore so wanted to make sure I was good.
Regular posting usually fine as long as don't doxx specific ladies and use common sense by not saying graphic or inappropriate stuff. This one should be no problem imo
What’s the question referring to? APM’s?
Thanks for the explanation. I think we should be ok, but I get your concern.
I’ve never been to central, but my one experience with body and skin was that it was more pricey than I expected. I don’t do amps, but the consensus on this board at the time was that body and skin is pricey.
I don’t think Anna at vanvranken really counts as an amp, and that’s where I go for a quick rub
they are owned by the same people, so pretty much the same house fee wise. However, the rest would really depends on the girl. I normally only bring the max that I feel comfortable to tip with me, and tip accordingly.
they are owned by the same people, so pretty much the same house fee wise. However, the rest would really depends on the girl. I normally only bring the max that I feel comfortable to tip with me, and tip accordingly. Originally Posted by harryporter0315
I was thinking the same thing same ownership. I want to do a
four hander and I was trying to decide which one. I have done a few in AMPS some were really good others were WTF . with the limited selection up here, it is going to be hard