Stuck in Clinton .. suggestions

Ughhh my sons car broke down in Clinton today so I am stuck here for a short bit.

Anybody know of any good cheap but reliable mechanics or tire or brake shops here..... it is something to do with front tire/brakes or calipers or ??

And I thought I was gonna have to sleep in the car at Walmart...deer hunting season,so all hotels were booked! Ughhhh...one of tgem had a lasy minute cancellation so I got it for $180 bucks ouchhh that broke me!! I didnt really have that to soare,but better than sleeping in the cold!

Life gotta get better lol

thanks!!
Hope you made it home safe. Sounds like terrible luck.
So sorry you got stuck in Clinton babe. Hope you made it home safely
Been to Clinton several times to get parts from Cooks tractor and implement salvage, but don’t know any mechanics in the area.
Wish I could help, bedt wishes for you.
Dee,
Part of my turf, next time send me a PM.

Loyd's Tire on North 2nd, Closed Sundays.

And yes Deer season started yesterday.
I always skip 1st weekend, to many idixxs that think they know how to hunt.
Dallas in the future get on AAA. They hauled my classic Mustang from Overland Park to Springfield and it didn't cost me a dime. They delivered it to my house in Battlefield and I rode with the driver. Hope it all worked out for you.

It will work on whatever vehicle your driving.
thanks yall!

still stuck here

they say the transfer case went out...any mechanics or tow truck suggestions???
Yes I highly recommend triple A. Towed my truck from Tahlequah Oklahoma to Joplin and didn't cost me a dime
I've always used Henrys
they were fair with me
For that distance it might be cheaper to rent a uhaul truck and a trailer/tow dolly to get it back to Springfield
Great idea but I cant cause vehicle has to go on a flatbed

So I will just have to soend the $450 tow to get home... so I will head home in morn

thx everyone
ok I am home ..thank ya Lord lol

Any suggestions on mechanics???
Walmart said transfer case going out..its a 98 mercury mountaineer

And anybody got a cheap beater car that runs for sale???