palnning firts trip to dallas

• Hey all I'm planning a safe and discreet visit to Dallas Texas which are a good location by the airport or anywhere safe from Cali so never been to Dallas is this a good place for me

• Hey all I'm planning a safe and discreet visit to Dallas Texas.
    Which are a good locations by the airport or anywhere safe?
    From Cali so never been to Dallas is this a good place for me?
Originally Posted by khloe619
Sorry
brain
hurt
today
need
punctuation

Dallas proper would prob be better fit. Search galleria area
Try palnning firts trip to English class, too.
Try palnning firts trip to English class, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The person ( I was going to say as$#%@ but I don't want points) above me is not from Texas. Hence, his poor manners. The Galleria area which is 635 and the Dallas North Tollway is a reasonable area. 75 and 635 is hooker central.
The person ( I was going to say as$#%@ but I don't want points) above me is not from Texas. Hence, his poor manners. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The person (I was going to say as$#%@ but I don't want points) above me is not from New York. Hence, his poor hygiene.
The person (I was going to say as$#%@ but I don't want points) above me is not from New York. Hence, his poor hygiene. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually, I am from New York!
OMG I posted this while I had a couple drinks in my hand hahah to funny note to self (((put the drinks down while posting a thread)) got it!!! thanks guys be there real soon hahaaha
How far is galleria from airport area will be flying in and I will stay in upscale hotels of course
About 20 minutes 36.00 cab ride from DFW to galleria.
If you fly into Love field about 14 minutes 19.00 cab ride to Galleria.
Try palnning firts trip to English class, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
She's been taking lessons from the tornado of grammar. The hotness that is Tara