discrete

I think my definition of discrete basically means leaving no trace or evidence.
I think y'all ladies smell great, it just seems that going home with clothes or body smelling all flowery isn't the best idea.
Guess gotta stop by the gas station and spill on myself.
Sounds like you just need to plan better. Lady are selling you on the idea of actually being with a woman. If there is another one at home just take the extra steps necessary if you are taking such a risk.
BYOHB.

Bring your own hobby bag. Shower gels, body sprays, hair products, listerine, a change of underwear, nail clippers, tweezers, tooth brush, and extra condoms.

Stay on top of your hygiene at all times, make it a habit, SO will then be none the wiser.
All you have to say is "Please wear nothing scented" that way there is never a problem
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Yeah, it's easy to just ask. Most ladies will be cool with using the unscented lotion and body wash. They DO have unscented body wash and lotions in their locations...right?
Shower..

That's all I have to say about this....
discrete as in "apart or detached from others; separate; distinct"

or discreet as in "judicious in one's conduct or speech, especially with regard to respecting privacy or maintaining silence about something of a delicate nature; prudent; circumspect."

i'd say "prudent" like the way dana carvey pronounced it when parodying george h w bush.
I think my definition of discrete basically means leaving no trace or evidence.
I think y'all ladies smell great, it just seems that going home with clothes or body smelling all flowery isn't the best idea.
Guess gotta stop by the gas station and spill on myself. Originally Posted by mydallas1
I suggest you whip out your Funk and Wagnall's and check the definition of the word discrete. You missed it by that much.
The word you seek to define is discreet.

c.a.
  • hd
  • 08-22-2014, 06:29 AM
pmd, I believe that is probably the most often mispelled, wait....misspelld.........miss pelled, that's it, most misspelled word used hear.......wait...........here .
Shower..

That's all I have to say about this.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
+1 or unless you prefer her to wear no perfume, then you need to request that beforehand.

Taking a shower is pretty much mandatory after a session, especially if is any good, (sweat, her smell, ect.) because it can be a workout. If she will not let you take a shower after the session, then kindly tell her that you will not be back to see her. I prefer a provider to be freshly showered and have a light scent of perfume on her body just before I arrive. Too much perfume and you wonder what she is trying to cover up with the overly strong scent.

Speaking of discreet, some of the providers I have seen and have spoken with think that discretion is also defined by her being basically a dead fuck while in session, so that leaves nothing to the imagination nor trace evidence during or afterwards to anyone outside of the room you are in of a session even taking place!
The scent of alcohol and appearance of inability to defends themselves is also high on your list.
I like Discrete amplifiers for my home audio and discreet ladies for lovers.

Never had an issue with a lady when requesting no scent due to an after meeting or something.
All you have to say is "Please wear nothing scented" that way there is never a problem Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
Bingo. This is in my p411 and often is not an issue. Except for that one time someone didn't know their new body lotion had a bunch of glitter...
Throw your golf clubs in the car and go to the driving range after and hit some balls.

The sweat and body odor will overpower and scents and your wife will not want to approach you until you showered. It also gives you an alibi about where you have been.

Throw your golf clubs in the car and go to the driving range after and hit some balls.

The sweat and body odor will overpower and scents and your wife will not want to approach you until you showered. It also gives you an alibi about where you have been.

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

You love golf. Those who don't. Shower.