Vaccinated FBSM providers

Looking for vaccinated fbsm providers. Need to have a table and be near the Galleria. Preferably in an office. PM me if you fit the bill. Thanks!
Why does she need to be vaccinated.? Someone is vaccinated can still contract the virus and still pass it on to others.
Yes, that can happen. Nonetheless, you are much less likely to contract and pass on the virus if you are vaccinated than if not. It's all about the odds.
VivianQ pretty close to the Galleria but in an apartment.
Why does she need to be vaccinated.? Someone is vaccinated can still contract the virus and still pass it on to others. Originally Posted by txexetoo

Do you question it if someone asks for a lady of a specific height or weight? Its a personal preference, what difference should it make to others?
i second that request, apatment or office. please PM me
Do you question it if someone asks for a lady of a specific height or weight? Its a personal preference, what difference should it make to others? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Make lot of sense what Grace said.
Do you question it if someone asks for a lady of a specific height or weight? Its a personal preference, what difference should it make to others? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Height and weight are absolute. Getting vaccinated doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus it just means you’re less likely to get sick if you do get it. It does not impact anyone else but the person getting the shot
Height and weight are absolute. Getting vaccinated doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus it just means you’re less likely to get sick if you do get it. It does not impact anyone else but the person getting the shot Originally Posted by txexetoo

That doesn't answer the question as to how someone else's preference is your concern. I didn't see you on the thread where the gent was specifically seeking someone that had not been vaccinated.....
  • grail
  • 12-10-2021, 03:30 PM
I'm more curious as to how the OP plans on verifying this. Are you have said vaccinated fbsm provider show you their RW vaccination card?

Maybe get one from the same folk that Antonio Brown used.
You take the red pill and your prescription to be conditioned by the media continues. You take the bill pill and wake the fuck up and realize the vaccine is to keep you afraid.
You take the red pill and your prescription to be conditioned by the media continues. You take the bill pill and wake the fuck up and realize the vaccine is to keep you afraid. Originally Posted by TheBradGuy
The stupid is strong in this one.
You take the red pill-- then realize that life is not a movie and you aren't some glorious hero for either getting a shot or not getting a shot.
That doesn't answer the question as to how someone else's preference is your concern. I didn't see you on the thread where the gent was specifically seeking someone that had not been vaccinated..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It’s not my concern to answer your question. But that wasn’t the point of my question. But I guess that’s beyond your grasp. I was asking him why it mattered since it doesn’t impact him whether she’s vaccinated or not.