Ebony equivalent for Chicas Bonitas

Does such a club exist here? I’m looking to mix things up a bit.
I would say BWFW is the closest thing to that. But not really. Lots of black girls willing to play but it's not like a CB equivalent. Not in terms of pricing, chances of success or ratio of women of the specified ethnicity. Most primarily black clubs have more of a party/bottle service/make it rain environment (see XTC).
Makes sense. I may check those out for novelty. Thanks for your reply
Makes sense. I may check those out for novelty. Thanks for your reply Originally Posted by Theseus_of_Dallas
Wear your Kevlar vest if you go to XTC
Hmm. Good point! I’ve never felt unsafe at CB during the daytime. XTC is only open at night and I don’t feel like being carjacked.
Hmm. Good point! I’ve never felt unsafe at CB during the daytime. XTC is only open at night and I don’t feel like being carjacked. Originally Posted by Theseus_of_Dallas
You can thank XTC for the coming city ordinance, that will require clubs to close at 2:00 a.m. the ordinance has not passed yet, but I think it's a done deal. Fort Worth has enforced a 2:00 close for many years.

My Mom always said ''nothing good happens after 11:00'', so maybe we're lucky to get a 2:00 deadline!

Cab North and Cab East have Black girls that play.
not an encounter, moved to coed