Breast orgasm...

I had a session today with a fun man.
He got on his knees and began to suck my enormous breasts.
The weirdest feeling came over me and I felt the most amazing climax...like my whole body was a clit.
SO INSANE!
I asked another provider in chat if this had ever happened to her, and she said yes.It was like INTENSE waves washing over me.
Ladies, has this ever happened to you.
I am going to have to send this man flowers!
LOL
Can I be a fun man too?
Damn, I'm jealous. Still feels wonderful, but my perky pink nips are evidently not connected to the perky pink bud below.
He was just warming you up for me Goddess
I knew it, Bubbalicious!
I just knew it Baby
Some ladies are wired differently.
I know several women who can get off just with nipple play
But have you noticed the breast play does not always work all the time on the ladies that have had breastgasms.
Hmmmm, so what was his technique and about how long was he latched on before...before...well, before, uhhhhh well....**long pause**.......BEFORE YOUR WHOLE BODY FELT LIKE IT WAS A CLIT???..... There, I asked it.
I have met two strippers that seemed to have that little experience. One had just gotten implants so was sore. I spent all night the massaging them for her since it was dead. The other one I started sucking on one while she straddled my leg. She was trying to gring my lap but after a minute start just grinding my leg and kept switching breasts on me. Then I noticed my leg started feeling damp. I asked her if she wanted me to help her dam that flooding, and she said "No, I don't do that sort of thing." She got some happy fun time! Where was mine?
Not a female, obviously, but I have given these before. It's not a matter of just "latching on" but stimulating them in ways you're not used to, to the point where your so sensitive that your whole body arches just by blowing on them. Glad you enjoyed it though!
Nipple play orgasm oh ya !!
Had a girlfriend long ago in college and if we were just sitting on couch watching TV, I could with my finger slowly swirl her nipples and about 10 mins later she would have a shuddering orgasm. Then of course it was my turn. Awesome!!
It happened to me one time and I have longed for it ever since. I met a guy and we had sex once. Kind of. He had a microscopic pee pee....sadly. We were sitting in my Jeep and he started sucking my breasts (which I absolutley love) and I started to get this feeling and I was like "what the fuck is happening?" Then all of a sudden I came sooooo hard with absolutley no contact whatsoever of my pussy and I was just completely blown away.......it truly was one of the best orgasms I have ever had.
Having an orgasm from nipple play can be easily explained.

When I was pregnant with my oldest child and very close to my due date, my doctor suggested that I play with my nipples because it stimulates and contracts the uterus! While I did not have an actual orgasm, it did make me hornier than hell!

Boy, did I wear out my SO! LOL!
available for experimentation