Kegel Exercises = an absolutely amazing encounter?

Recently had a mind blowing time with a lovely lady that regularly uses Kegel Exercises. To be honest, it was not the mind that blew... it was the eye crossing, wobbly kneed and total/complete finish that was achieved with a trained and responsive kitty.

Am I confounding the cause and effect here? Or do Kegel Exercises truly lead to fantastic finishes?
You are correct! I know a lady with crazy strong kegel muscles. She can grab a hold of you and almost milk you. When she cums those muscles clamp down and will literally push you out. It is an amazing experience.
Kegals from my perspective are A- Fuckinmazing.....

I'm told my kegals are pretty darn amazing....i learned you can do it voluntarily and involuntarily....

I'm doing it right now as I type this...lol

Glad you got to enjoy a lady who knows how to work her muscles for you..
Why start this thread if your not sharing names? OP and everyone else who comments here please share your best kegel experiences.

My contribution would be Sunny Kay

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=365782
Why start this thread if your not sharing names? OP and everyone else who comments here please share your best kegel experiences.

My contribution would be Sunny Kay

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=365782 Originally Posted by Ravasher
Thanks Ravasher! Just added Sunny to my TDL

Thanks Ravasher! Just added Sunny to my TDL

Originally Posted by Bonferroni
Jane Smith did this to me and I was walking wobbly kneed for an hour afterwards.
Yep. Thats what I call my elusive snapping pussy move!
Ana I think you and I need to get acquainted. Soon!

I'm told my kegals are pretty darn amazing.... Originally Posted by Analeese
From personal experience I can definitely say they are pretty damn amazing.
Kegals from my perspective are A- Fuckinmazing.....

I'm told my kegals are pretty darn amazing....i learned you can do it voluntarily and involuntarily.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Ana's kegels are the strongest and most responsive I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.
Ana I think you and I need to get acquainted. Soon! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Yes ...i think that sounds great...PM though when you're ready to take the dive..
Kegals are the best! I love to have a man hold still while I milk him to completion just with my muscles...