Coming to Dallas

I am coming for a weekend in February for some fun and sight seeing. What are some areas you recommend for the hobby and where should I absolutely stay away from??? Looking for a 4 star hotel. Also I will be headed to Arlington for a visit don't know if that matters in terms of location.

I am a foodie so that would be the only thing I really care about being close to in terms of stuff to do.

Thanks for the help!
Maddy
Addison and North Dallas are good places to stay. There are tons of places to eat, just depends on what you are looking for. Try Trinity Groves, MKkinney Avenue, or any of the several new places that seem to open up every week. Addison has several good plac s to eat as well

Arlington does not have very many 4 star hotels. Mostly 3 & 3.5. Do not go to the Double Tree on 360. The Sharaton near the stadium is nice. I have been there twice to see ladies. I do not know if the Hyat on Lamar is friendly or not. I have heard good stories, but they are from a long time ago. Arlington has a few goodlacee to eat, but Addison and Dallas would give you more options.