People are funny ,

So my last no review? I have messages of him begging to see me, I stopped agreeing to see him because he tried to screw me over on time, me and my girlfriend . So I called him out for it and after I met him I decided he was not someone I wanted to see,

Believe what you want guys! He’s seen me multipul times and just now writes a no review ? Sorry I didn’t want to keep seeing you after you tried to mess me over on my time .
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2019, 08:26 PM
You just opened a can of worms, get ready girl......
Dayum what a low life. Stealing time from the girls. Sorry this happened to you
Ladies put him on your DNS LIST.
I respect the gents who are more upfront about things instead of trying to get one over or blackmail me ,

I don’t have a YMMV problem, I just like to be respected as a provider because I respect you as a hobbiest .

Thanks gents ❤️ That’s all I have to say about this!
what part of your review are you disputing?
He’s saying bad things but texting me trying to book, explaining he is mad because I’ve been ignoring him.
7th No review out of 127 reviews. Your still batting 94%

😁
What part of the ROS are you disputing?
I don’t know what the ROS says, he wrote a no review wile texting me about how he’s upset I didn’t schedule with him when I had a place to meet, so it sounds like this is out of spite.

I’m going to warn providers and let them know as well what type of guy he is .
seems like his review is pretty straight forward actually L)
What part of the ROS are you disputing? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I see what you did there lol.
Jazzmine is willing to share screenshots w/ me via email to back up her side of the story , but I want to be clear if that violates any guidelines to avoid getting her into any trouble.
The fact that Jazzmine is willing to share screenshots while the hobbyist in question is not willing to even post in this Coed thread makes me believe Jazzmine a lot more than him.

This is a serious accusation leveled against Jazzmine with awful real life consequences. Based on this NO review, she may end up losing a lot of business. She's just trying to support herself and her child, how can she do that when she can't make a living?

Jazzmine is willing to share screenshots with me too. It's usually honest people who are willing to share such personal info so makes me believe her even more.
lets see them!!! send everything you have... nothing to lose. less see I all
....wait not yet!....wait a min.....

I’m making popcorn...