Does anyone here use Twitter?

I'm new to Twitter and just curious if many people use it for hobbying or just to keep up with current events and world news?

I've never been big into Twitter, but I like that they are not strict with image guidelines. That can be a real downer for a lot of people on other platforms.

If you want to add me on Twitter, I'm Kindall_N870
Wow very nice and beautiful.
I'm new to Twitter and just curious if many people use it for hobbying or just to keep up with current events and world news?

I've never been big into Twitter, but I like that they are not strict with image guidelines. That can be a real downer for a lot of people on other platforms.

If you want to add me on Twitter, I'm @Kindall_N870 Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Welcome ! I just followed you , it will show up as pinkdollmodels ! You are beautiful and a great addition to Arkansas , the clients and provides are wonderful here and very helpful . Twitter is my go to for everything. Most providers use it to update and keep clients informed . It’s a great sourcing tool to add to your toolbox
I love Twitter! Like you said, the photos are a lot less restrictive. Just seems to be a more positive engagement in general. Ladies from all over the world, watching their travels and unique restaurants they visit. Very interesting.

Just followed you! I’m gingerdoll_1.
Followed.
Followed
Twitter is a wonderful platform for free advertising.
Most of us ladies use it .
Just make sure you support other so they support you.
Its how Twitter works best !
Happy tweeting
I'm LovelyHotSummer if you'd like to follow me id be happy to support you
Some providers once established use twitter and p411 exclusively.
Yes we collectively need to
make eccie great again
As with other social media platforms, Twitter can also be used for ranting.

The key to using it is not to rant and if you have to rant, do it very sparingly.
As with other social media platforms, Twitter can also be used for ranting.

The key to using it is not to rant and if you have to rant, do it very sparingly. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Well damn Exchanger you’re no fun!!
Well damn Exchanger you’re no fun!! Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
I think Arnold said it best...

Although the way he says the Russian word for "Fake Wooden Leg" with his Austrian accent, kills me everytime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls

Also you can follow him on Twitter at @Schwarzenegger
Good one Exchanger!
Welcome ! I just followed you , it will show up as pinkdollmodels ! You are beautiful and a great addition to Arkansas , the clients and provides are wonderful here and very helpful . Twitter is my go to for everything. Most providers use it to update and keep clients informed . It’s a great sourcing tool to add to your toolbox Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Thanks, Lauren
Nice pics you shared on Twitter, Kindall!