Curious and looking for insight about Providers without Incalls?

I have always wondered why some Providers are ‘Outcall Only’?...It seems ridiculous to me, more potential for LE involvement for them and just more risky all the way around about bad experiences for them on outcalls.

Are they so bad with money they never have room fees available or can’t afford an apartment or house rental. I know leasing a place is a commitment and a background check, but come on, you can’t fork out for a hotel room?

I have always been of the opinion that ‘Outcall Only’ ladies are potential troublemakers, even before they started asking for Deposits on outcalls. I know they generally ask for a higher rate also for outcalls but the loss of time to see another client seems to negate this advantage.

Curious what others think?
I sometimes figure...

they live with family, kids, SOs and gotta getaway/be secretive about shit...

they don't want random guys rolling up in random vehicles to where they live/stay due to neighbors, LE, etc...

they don't want random guys knowing where they live/stay for safety issues...

they're low volume and don't want to burn cost of hotel room on just one/few client(s)...
I think most hotels have a minimum age of 21 to rent a room. That could be one reason. Bad credit is probably a common one, too.

I’m sure a lot of women will say they don’t want to rent a room for just one or two meetings. That could be the biggest factor, but am interested in hearing what the ladies say.
There is a niche for the Outcall Only providers: Road Warriors who already have a nice hotel room. That was my M.O. for 30+ years.
They may not work as much as a incall provider dose, up keep of a incall or hotel can cut into her profit .

When I do outcall I'm going to change more as you are taking me way from my incall , where I can have a incall appt in your time spot and travel time cuts into my day if I want other appts and getting back on time due to traffic. A uber is like $30-40 each way if you don't have a car .

Some providers may be just a parttime provider .

I rather be on my own tuff then a strangers home or hotel room where you never know what may happen.

I look at like this you want a hr appt
Takes me 20-30 mins to get to you, im there a hr or maybe just over hr
Then 20-30 mins to get back
so it's like 2hr's of my time
As to why outcalls may be more .. Remember time is money

In the end you are playing for Convenience !!
Gee Gina, I feel the same way, look at like this

Takes me 45 minutes to get there, prob there an hr or more
Then 45 minutes back home
So it’s like almost 3 hrs of my time
Plus gas, tolls, miles on my vehicle, wear & tear on my tires

Remember time is money- so do u discount for my trouble?
I'm sure you do , but you are looking to spend time with a provider of your choosing to go the distance to make it happen .
It's the cost of being in the Hobby either way .
No discounts lol

'

Remember time is money- so do u discount for my trouble? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
No discounts? Whaaaaaat? Lol So you’re saying your time is worth more than mine? It’s OK for you to charge more for your time and effort on outcall, but not discount ours? Not only no discounts, but sometimes get upcharged.
Can we stay on track please? This thread is about why some providers are Outcall Only?

1. They may not work as much as a incall provider dose, up keep of a incall or hotel can cut into her profit .

2. I rather be on my own tuff then a strangers home or hotel room where you never know what may happen.

3. As to why outcalls may be more .. Remember time is money

4. In the end you are playing for Convenience !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
1. This is your only response that helps answer my question
2. A valid point of what I stated of why a provider should offer incall. Again, doesn’t answer my question.
3. Doesn’t answer my question either.
4. Nothing to do with the topic either, but it was good to hear a lady respond...Thank you

Remember time is money- so do u discount for my trouble? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
This is also off topic, but why the hell should a provider offer a discount for an outcall to you that is more costly to her....Do you also ask Domino’s Pizza to charge you less because it is more convenient for you to not fetch your own damn pizza?

But I have always been amazed when I see a Provider’s Ad who offers both, but charges less for an Outcall than she does an Incall.
Maybe she just loves to Drive lol
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2022, 01:29 AM
It beats renting a room and being slow, specially while traveling to places with nice mountain views
Can we stay on track please? This thread is about why some providers are Outcall Only?

1. This is your only response that helps answer my question
2. A valid point of what I stated of why a provider should offer incall. Again, doesn’t answer my question.
3. Doesn’t answer my question either.
4. Nothing to do with the topic either, but it was good to hear a lady respond...Thank you

This is also off topic, but why the hell should a provider offer a discount for an outcall to you that is more costly to her....Do you also ask Domino’s Pizza to charge you less because it is more convenient for you to not fetch your own damn pizza?

But I have always been amazed when I see a Provider’s Ad who offers both, but charges less for an Outcall than she does an Incall. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You totally missed my point, but that’s OK. I wasn’t expecting a discount if she came to me, I was expecting it if I came to her based on the last part of her post number 5 above. She says she charges more to come to us based on her time and expense to get there , so I just flipped it around and used her words from our perspective that if we come to her, we should get a discount. (Just an FYI: No I don’t really expect these hoes to give us a discount for anything, sometimes I just like reading how these hoes justify charging more for doing the same thing that we do when we come to them.) Lol
When you have any thing Delivered to you there is a charge
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2022, 09:56 AM
You totally missed my point, but that’s OK. I wasn’t expecting a discount if she came to me, I was expecting it if I came to her based on the last part of her post number 5 above. She says she charges more to come to us based on her time and expense to get there , so I just flipped it around and used her words from our perspective that if we come to her, we should get a discount. (Just an FYI: No I don’t really expect these hoes to give us a discount for anything, sometimes I just like reading how these hoes justify charging more for doing the same thing that we do when we come to them.) Lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You're trying to reason with a hooker, you ever heard about hooker logic?
When you have any thing Delivered to you there is a charge Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Ofc, so when we deliver ourselves to you, we should charge you or get a discount, correct? Lol.

Settle down, peeps, I’m just effin around this morning, don’t be so serious, lol.

Yes, BLM I’ve heard of it, wasn’t expecting any logic