McDonalds responsibe for prostitution

http://now.msn.com/living/0329-prost...mcdonalds.aspx

So if this lady wins, if we buy a hamburger from McD's could we be arrested for promoting prostitution?
lol---that is so ridiculous!!!!!!
SMH. She's a leech. She's going to end up even more poor fighting a legal battle that she'll never win. What lawyer decided it was a good idea to represent her??
SMH. She's a leech. She's going to end up even more poor fighting a legal battle that she'll never win. What lawyer decided it was a good idea to represent her?? Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
You would be surprised how much a big company will pay you to go away. All you have to do is spit out the paper work, go file it, make noise, then settle. Routine kind of action until companies get tired off it and fight back. Then their lawyers make the money instead.
Two all beef patties, special cum sauce, lettuce, cheese on a hooker seed bun?
Was she high volume?

Two all beef patties, special cum sauce, lettuce, cheese on a hooker seed bun? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Makes you wonder what's in those addictive french fries?
Would you like fries and a blowjob with that?
Would you like fries and a blowjob with that? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I've got your milkshake right here.
Hey...I've used their free wi-fi to log on to ECCIE at lunch...
what do you call an anorexic chick with a yeast infection?

a quarter pounder with cheese.
So can I sue them to help pay for my addiction.
Might as well as sue them for all of them. You could be a one man class action suit.
If I sue do I have to tell my wife?
hell, let's all sue! We can say Mcdonald's pays so little we were forced into prostitution just to pay rent! Anyone know how to change the employment files?? LOL