Donations in Showcases?

Is it a safe assumption, since nothing has been said recently, that donations WILL NOT be returning to showcases?
So you don't believe the programming issues excuse either?
So you don't believe the programming issues excuse either? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Don't really care either way, but it would be nice to know.
  • GNG
  • 04-01-2012, 08:36 AM
So you don't believe the programming issues excuse either? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Nope. Looks like the PTB have hunkered down into a defensive mode to avoid possible prosecution IMHO...

This site is appearing to become become more and more irrelevant with each passing day, unfortunately. Sure glad I have P411...
I actually know how to still see the prices in the showcases. PM me for details. And no, I'm not kidding. I found it by mistake, but it works consistently.
I actually know how to still see the prices in the showcases. . Originally Posted by bmoore
Me too. I call the phone number listed in the showcase or PM and ask. If its more than my budget I say Thank you and move on. No harm no foul.

I did that even when the donations were listed as almost everyone says (or said) ask about specials.
I suppose that's one way to do it. Hey, to each his own, right?
View the showcase in mobile format, still shows rates.
thanks bmoore. worked like a charm
thanks bmoore. worked like a charm Originally Posted by hydrolove
Anytime!
Thanks bmoore. Worked for me too
I'm curious, though, if the ladies can and will still update that information. If not, this could become yet another source of confusion.
So maybe since you can see rates on the mobile app, it might be a programming issue?

I have heard this for the last two weeks and it must be a hell of a bug, I do hope it get fixed because it is a very important feature.
bmoore's got it goin' on.

Worked perfectly
bmmore's got it goin' on.

Worked perfectly Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Thanks bro.