When providers offer specials...

Just curious to ask hobbyist what's the ideal rate you would consider to be a True "special"?
The holiday ads in the sunday paper advertise 25% to 50% off, just sayin.
You pay me
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 07:28 PM
You pay me Originally Posted by monkmonk
Lmao !!
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Any special is a good one, as it is less money or more time than usual. Now, how much more time or less cash is up to you. But that is just my opinion.
Monksquared is special.
If Any of the reputable ladies offered $100 an hour, I would fly out to Dallas
I think an amount off of what you normally charge would be a special, but I find it humorous when a lady constantly runs the exact same "special". It then does not seem special at all.
Now THAT'S SPECIAL!!

I am curious: why offer a special to people you have not met, and likely will never return after the special ends? Why not offer an unadvertised special to the guys you want to see more often?
You know the saying "We don't pay htem for sex, we pay them to leave"?

Now you know where it came from!
I would say that if you are looking at 25% off a normal rate that's a special. 50% would be a fire sale, but I can't see complaining.

I have , in my limited time hobbying, experienced a great time from $100 to $250 a session. Admittedly the $100 was a sale price...

But also I will admit there are times when as a budget conscious consumer I look to see if any of the ladies on my "to do" list are running a special rate at that time, and if not, then proceed to my normal searching.
Two girls for the price of one is an idea. Though, only if the girls are into each other than I feel it is no longer a special and has become a chore.
$50 off, normal Christmas special.
As someone who likes longer dates, I like the specials where you pay for an hour but stay for 1½ or 2
Now THAT'S SPECIAL!!

I am curious: why offer a special to people you have not met, and likely will never return after the special ends? Why not offer an unadvertised special to the guys you want to see more often? Originally Posted by yourself
I agree with this. Specials become your true market value after a while. If you give anyone a break, it should be the guys who pay your full donation price consistently.