Providers who havent gotten any reviews lately (risky)

Hi gentleman i wanted to ask you all a question.
I have browsed through provider showcases and notice some providers are very active on the boards, yet have not gotten a review in 3 + 6+ months,
Does this deter you gentlemen, i mean girls are always saying they have to screen the guys, but how do guys go about screening ladies?

I read a post in houston about a white girl's AA (despite having a no AA policy) pimp hiding in the bathroom of her hotel while she was with a client. How do you fellas go about screening to make sure this does not happen to you? do you search for post saying the girl is with management? and if say her and her pimp had of gotten busted, dont you think that they both would agree to give up other ohns and providers in lieu of their freedom?

Some fellas were talking about bringing guns with them to a girls incall... sounds pretty serious if you ask me.

What if a provider had been busted and didnt tell anyone because she was ashamed/cooerced by her pimp, then the police made her give her eccie login to them and aggree to operate off her handle for say no jail time, what if all those absent months of not getting any reviews are because they guys who have been going to see her have been getting arrested? and also vowing not to tell the community because of a cooperation bargain.

Just a wild thought in my head.

No
Mya--- some girls seek, beg, and offer discounts for reviews. Some don't. I know girls who have been around half as long as I have who have quintuple the reviews. Of course, they offer deals and incentives in exchange for those reviews. I don't offer that-- for me it makes the reviews seem "bought" and not worth as much as an honest, unpaid for opinion.

I have gone 2 or 3 months without reviews in the past... doesn't mean I'm not active, just means I'm spending most of my time with return clientele who don't feel the need to review me each time we meet.
Mya, my screening process includes relying heavily on reviews. The credibility of the reviewer is very important. It takes considerable time and effort, but I can get a sense of who the most reliable and objective reviewers are. When there are 3 or more reliable "yes" reviews of a provider, then I feel more comfortable in booking her.

The Men's Lounge is a good source for finding out about pimps, management, drama, etc. I've only been on ECCIE since July 4, but I'm trying to cultivate some kinship with some seasoned guys on here through my posts on the various threads and private messages. I'm sure ladies do the same thing.

To answer your question, yes, it does deter when a provider has not been recently reviewed. That is the time for a good question to be posted on a thread in the Men's Lounge. I've dodged a bullet or two by perusing the Men's Lounge and researching reviews. I cut my teeth in the hobby on BP girls, and I was very fortunate, but ECCIE has been a goldmine. It really is a hobby!
Some providers are like the best restaurants in town, they don't have to advertise (Reviews). Most of the time they are fully booked and you have to make your reservations a few weeks in advance.
i made a mistake that pimp hiding in the bathroom story took place in san antonio, not houston.
Yes moby eccie has been a gold mine for me as well, i always imagined a place like this, a structured setting to work around. I am in love with eccie i surely am, and since i have not been on here for years and years, but i have been in the game for years and years, i thought that its like an objective to get reviews, as many as possible, the more the merrier. I thought your reviews showed your success, your skills which are so good, the guys just feel the need to review them! i know my skills are excellente *in my spanish voice* and they leave raving about how swell i was, yet still i have to check up on them and that review lol. Maybe after i get like 20 reviews i will be less anxious about seeing the review posted, but for now i am like always checking for a new review to pop up lol.
Reviews- for me anyway, are not to show success but to show new menu options and kind of the GFE or PSE i tend to offer. I think they were important in the beginning.. and i can only think of 3 times I ever offered a special with a review... that was usually when i was doing doubles and going out on a doubles tour... I can go weeks without a review, just happens that im seeing regulars or utr men. I did do a jump from GFE to PSE for a while and reviews popped up to show new menu options. Then recently went back to GFE and reviews showed that i still had that GFE.

I think now if i get reviews, its usually for PA.... for that gentleman.

Anyway... i dont think if they go months without one it makes them risky... perhaps just seeing regulars or utr gentlemen.
I think many providers rely on the edge that reviews give them while others don't need it. Some providers have stellar reputations and their businesses do fine without reviews. I know some providers who don't advertise and they stay busy without ads. We're all different.
I've started asking for no review. When you have as many as I do... You don't need anymore. Some of the ladies LOVE them.. and like the free publicity. It's easier to see our showcase and see the number of reviews we have. Who cares that's it's been 3 to 6 months? If the service was consistently the same 98 times without a negative one in that.... they know for a fact, they will enjoy themselves with me.

Good luck, girlie
Mya, yes reviews are a good screening tool for hobbyist in some cases.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=558028
Take a look at this thread where a hobbyist did his research on providers, the one he saw had over 100 reviews.His experience was not at all consistent with her reviews.
I have 3 or 4 steady providers that ring my bell. I don't always write a review as each time is fun. I do read the reviews of ladies that appear to have some smarts. If the provider is writing like she is still on BP I just click over to the next one. If her ad has caps,stars and a bunch of symbols I just read on to the next provider. I was with a provider for some time that wrote like she was in the ghetto and decided I had better choices. As far as pimps go she had one and dumb ass me didn't know about it until I received an anonymous email telling me about him. I did meet him after her and I split.
Guys are more concerned with the question of drama than the number or recency (if that's a word) of reviews. Not even 100 great reviews can cancel out the negatives of drama, especially if the drama derives from a self-inflicted wound (which is usually the case around here). Not that you asked, but many of us also tend to stay away from providers who respond to a large number of ISO requests. We also stay away from those who associate with the drama queens, so guilt by association is alive and well in these parts. Birds of a feather, you know....
ah ha i see isee, so reviews are different for different people and mean more or less to diffrent folks. I can get with that.
Yeah, that's fair, mya. And some reviews carry more weight with hobbyists than others. You, for example, have a few reviews by guys I trust. Never met those guys, and almost certainly never will, but their reviews have passed muster over and over again. That bodes well for you.

In the end, the number of positive reviews means little to the experienced hobbyist. Same goes for how recent the reviews are. That's in large part because the most valuable information on this board is oftentimes passed on in restricted forums (the same goes for you ladies, too, I imagine). For example, I know of one provider who has danged near 100 reviews, all of them positive, and yet there is plenty of negative information to be found about her if the hobbyist knows where to look. In the end, only a fool would end his research with a glance at the number of positive reviews a provider has. There's usually more to the story. Sometimes a lot more.