photo shoot rules

What are the rules of engagement on this activity?
Whatever she says they are. I don't mean to sound rude, but that pretty much sums it up.
Whatever she says they are. I don't mean to sound rude, but that pretty much sums it up. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
So if she says, "Stop complaining. I need this photo for my facebook page," you have to comply.
The only rule that I am aware of, besides what Sir Lancehernot wrote, is that the camera should never be positioned so close to her such that the lens touches anything warm.
As my avatar shows some ask for you to take pictures. If you want to take pictures ask her. BUT under no circustances do you publish them with out her permission or a photo release. I have some pictures that are taken in public places that are for me. My avatar was used by the young lady before I got it back.
So if she says, "Stop complaining. I need this photo for my facebook page," you have to comply. Originally Posted by filbone
I've done that, and also some "pictures for Mom" in conjunction with provider shoots, glad to do it. One lady I photographed asked me to take photos of her and her child out in the bluebonnets, but we were never able to get our schedules to match. But these were all straight up photo shoots, not part of a session (usually).