The line? !?!

SO I dabble in the domination fetish stuff. NOT TOO MUCH! There are more things I won't do than what I will do. But I know several ladies that there list is Longer on things they will do....Any way.... SO when I do decide to place a domination ad I crinche at the calls and emails to follow even though I try to put what I do not do in that adf..

Which brings me to this post.

I had a man ask me if I would degrade him and his religion and disrespect his holy book and his God..........

Can you degrade and humiliate me and my religion
Like could u step on my holy book and force me to sniff and lick your feet as you read it to me would do that to the quran?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM. guess the feelings would be different for everyone? I mean if someone asked me to do that to My kind of bible the answer would be not only no but hell no. Or burn the flag to the country I was born in and live in... Or to disrespect some one else and there beliefs even when they ask for it is strange.

I mean you can be mad at your momma and think this and think that but let someone else say something crazy about your momma and all of a sudden your reflex has gone off and someone is on the ground cause you done slapped the snott out of them for disrespecting your momma. I could just imagine doing that to someones higher power.?

So dom Ladies and gents ever run across someone wanting you do disrespect degrade someones religion? I mean in 13 years have ran across aloto weird requests and lines to cross but hmmmm?
Hell Magichands just take a piss on him, collect your donation and leave.
LOL
I actually like the submissive role, however; I do think that is a bit far.

I don't judge him for it but you can't do anything that would make you feel bad either. So I can understand where you are coming from.
Honey, I am one of those Domme's that does way more than she doesn't. I have drawn my line at Blood and Fire play physically. Emotionally, if I can't take it, I won't dish it out. I could take that level of disrespect, but personally I'd be more afraid of his reaction to the humiliation seeing as they take religion so seriously.

I don't believe that you need to give anyone a reason to go ballistic on you.
You want to humiliate him ... kick him in the balls, then rub his face in dog shit after you push his ass out the door nekid.
Honey, I am one of those Domme's that does way more than she doesn't. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Tiffani...

...I didn't know you were a Domme...? Are you? If you are... you can bound me face-down and give me forty-seven birthday lashes.

The Motley Fool
Tiffani...

...I didn't know you were a Domme...? Are you? If you are... you can bound me face-down and give me forty-seven birthday lashes.

The Motley Fool Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
Yes darling, I am...

Would you rather have those forty-seven lashes with a crop, cane, or strap?

I know which one you're going to pick and which one I'm actually going to use....
Yes darling, I am...

Would you rather have those forty-seven lashes with a crop, cane, or strap?

I know which one you're going to pick and which one I'm actually going to use.... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Okay, I would prefer the crop, but surprise me. I have my squirters party coming up, but right after that I'll be in touch.

Motley Fool
I think that totally crosses the line. In my experience, I have never had degradation of faith requested. I do not think it should be acceptable and I would politely decline seeing that client.
I think pyramider missed his calling...dude, get a sex change...you will be THE Fem Dom TS in Dallas that all the submissives clamor for.
Thancks ... the career opportunities are boundless.
Thats similar to a scene from movie ive seen.
"Confessions of a Call Girl" Where Leslie Zemeckis acts out and fulfills the gentlemens request.
Honey, I am one of those Domme's that does way more than she doesn't. I have drawn my line at Blood and Fire play physically. Emotionally, if I can't take it, I won't dish it out. I could take that level of disrespect, but personally I'd be more afraid of his reaction to the humiliation seeing as they take religion so seriously.

I don't believe that you need to give anyone a reason to go ballistic on you. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

NOT TO PUT ALL IN A BOX but I am thinking he just wants me to get him mad enough to do something really bad...... And after I put this out he sent me an email and said he wanted me to keep his wishes secrets I told him to late I asked for advise from others who are in the business. And that I would never induldge his name but hell I am going to say no............ If anyone wants me to give him your info if you can and want the funds p.m. me
AND THANK YALL ALL FOR YOUR INPUT
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Interesting request...trying to put my thoughts into words here. I imagine EW would be a good sounding board as she's very level-headed on these matters.
I'm not a very religious person so this type of request doesn't really interest me. However...I see this as a form of you destroying something that's important to him. I've never acted on my fantasies in this area but I've had them that involves having something important of mine that was broken or destroyed by a powerful woman either intentionally or totally by accident. I recall one way back when I was in college that involved a term paper that I worked on really hard. This was before computers so it was my only copy.
Another one involves my glasses. I can't see good without them and certainly not good enough to drive home without them. This is not something I would actually do but it is something I've thought about.
I don't consider myself too weird although after I write this stuff I may have to reconsider what I think is weird lol.
I don't know what point I'm trying to make other than it could be along those lines.

Having said all of that (I'm slightly intoxicated by the way) don't do anything you're not comfortable with. It probably won't be fun for you or for your client. He shoudl probably build a bit of a relationship with somebody before making a request like that.