Obama, Perry, and Hillary taking down to people and throwing their voice!

This is a hilarious video clip of the 3 amigos but it goes on to show people how fake these people are, they know how to target an audience and work up a crowd! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKaGw...er_profilepage

I meant to say, "Talking" down to people." I just wanted to correct that.
This is a hilarious video clip of the 3 amigos but it goes on to show people how fake these people are, they know how to target an audience and work up a crowd! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKaGw...er_profilepage Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
Alex Jones talking about "how fake some people are", "talking down", "targeting an audience" and "working up a crowd"?

How perfect.

He should know. He is an expert practitioner of all 4.

Just think what a similar clip about him would sound like.
(Mine would be much shorter. I can't listen to him for 4 minutes let alone 13)
Yeah but Alex isn't doing it for political gain! He's doing a wonderful job exposing these phony people for who they are and what the represent, and it damn sure isn't the people.

Alex isn't suckling off of the milk tit unlike these phonies. Not even close.
Yeah but Alex isn't doing it for political gain! He's doing a wonderful job exposing these phony people for who they are and what the represent, and it damn sure isn't the people.

Alex isn't suckling off of the milk tit unlike these phonies. Not even close. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
He does it for fame. His money comes from the same people (the masses). His money is not taxpayer money. The only difference between them and him is that they are elected. They are held accountable to the voters (to whatever degree) and get called out for many things. He can say anything and is only accountable to some sponsors (who don't care what he says as long as it makes money). The beauty of his subject is that it is mostly conjuncture. He seldom gets called on any of his bullshit. He is no different than Rush except for the size of his audience.
He does it for fame. His money comes from the same people (the masses). His money is not taxpayer money. The only difference between them and him is that they are elected. They are held accountable to the voters (to whatever degree) and get called out for many things. He can say anything and is only accountable to some sponsors (who don't care what he says as long as it makes money). The beauty of his subject is that it is mostly conjuncture. He seldom gets called on any of his bullshit. He is no different than Rush except for the size of his audience. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
He doesn't do it for fame, if he wanted fame I'm sure he would have taken some of the lucrative deals thrown his way. Held accountable, held accountable to the voters, thats a good one! There are only few who are held accountable, very few! Many people don't even have a clue what's going on in this country! Some people thought and probably still think Sarah Palin is Obama's Vice President for crying out loud.

Well of course he has some sponsors. The fact that he can say anything gives him more credibility than the mainstream media (propoganda machine) because they only like to tell one side of the story and the reporters can't say what they want to say, they have to say what their masters want them to say. The bottom line is that they don't report the truth unless it's a football score or something along those lines! You think the hosts of CNBC are going to tell people to get out of the market! Alex hardly ever gets called out because 90% or more of the issues he's talking about is true! I'm sure he would debate any top news anchor on any issue and put them to shame, but their not going to do that and discredit themselves or the entity they represent.

Rush Limbaugh is an idiot!
Munch, please reference the "bullshit" allegedly spewed out by Alex Jones, and proof that he does what he does only for fame. We would all be interested.
He doesn't do it for fame, if he wanted fame I'm sure he would have taken some of the lucrative deals thrown his way. Held accountable, held accountable to the voters, thats a good one! There are only few who are held accountable, very few! Many people don't even have a clue what's going on in this country! Some people thought and probably still think Sarah Palin is Obama's Vice President for crying out loud.

Well of course he has some sponsors. The fact that he can say anything gives him more credibility than the mainstream media (propoganda machine) because they only like to tell one side of the story and the reporters can't say what they want to say, they have to say what their masters want them to say. The bottom line is that they don't report the truth unless it's a football score or something along those lines! You think the hosts of CNBC are going to tell people to get out of the market! Alex hardly ever gets called out because 90% or more of the issues he's talking about is true! I'm sure he would debate any top news anchor on any issue and put them to shame, but their not going to do that and discredit themselves or the entity they represent.

Rush Limbaugh is an idiot! Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
What happened when CBS aired the fake documents? Was Fox the only network that went after them or reported they had aired bad documents? Not hardly. CBS was a bait ball and it was feeding time. Every network went after them.
Reporters report. Most of the stories come from AP or Reuters. There is no main stream media conspiracy to silence Alex. Being op/ed is mostly what he does. That is why he can say whatever he wants to. It’s his opinion. His show has a disclaimer like all op/ed shows. His opinions are his and not the network’s.
He is not used as a source because he is not a source When reporters say what they want to as opposed to the information in a story (unless their network did the research, broke the story, etc), then they are Opinion/Editorial.
I compared Alex to Rush for no other reason than they both have op/ed shows. Both can say whatever they want for that reason. MSNBC, CNN, etc. all have op/ed shows where people say what they want to also. They have disclaimers too.
Munch, please reference the "bullshit" allegedly spewed out by Alex Jones, and proof that he does what he does only for fame. We would all be interested. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who said he only did it for fame? Unlike many others, I don't claim to know all of a person's motives or claim he has motives he doesn't. Fame and fortune are 2 I feel are obvious. Not that there is anything negative about those 2 reasons. Athletes, entertainers and many others enjoy both. I'm not saying those are the only two.

As far as bullshit goes, he has many controversial opinions and theories. My opinion of some of his opinions is that they are bullshit.

Do you believe everything he says is true or able to be proven?
What happened when CBS aired the fake documents? Was Fox the only network that went after them or reported they had aired bad documents? Not hardly. CBS was a bait ball and it was feeding time. Every network went after them.
Reporters report. Most of the stories come from AP or Reuters. There is no main stream media conspiracy to silence Alex. Being op/ed is mostly what he does. That is why he can say whatever he wants to. It’s his opinion. His show has a disclaimer like all op/ed shows. His opinions are his and not the network’s.
He is not used as a source because he is not a source When reporters say what they want to as opposed to the information in a story (unless their network did the research, broke the story, etc), then they are Opinion/Editorial.
I compared Alex to Rush for no other reason than they both have op/ed shows. Both can say whatever they want for that reason. MSNBC, CNN, etc. all have op/ed shows where people say what they want to also. They have disclaimers too. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Fake documents to what? The main point to the original thread was about how these phonies change their dialects to match the group their talking to! Rick Perry is horrible with that mexican accent! Hillary is in the same boat, you can't get anymore fake than that. My goodness! If I was at Hillary's speech I would have put my head down and swayed my head back and forth like I'm saying no, no, no this can't be happening. For the people who were there clapping and loving every minute of it, I feel sorry for them.

Munch you must be one of those people who surrounds themselves with people who will tell you what you want to hear, rather than what you need to hear! Please don't tell me you work in some kind of bureaucracy.

Alex does give his opinion but he also brings on guests to backup what he is saying such as scientists, doctors, economists, people involved in politics, etc. You know, the subject matter experts who give a different analysis of whats being told to the public via the mainstream media agencies.
Munch. Read your last few posts. You seem to be arguing with yourself. I can't respond to a moving target. But you are fun to watch.
Fake documents to what? The main point to the original thread was about how these phonies change their dialects to match the group their talking to! Rick Perry is horrible with that mexican accent! Hillary is in the same boat, you can't get anymore fake than that. My goodness! If I was at Hillary's speech I would have put my head down and swayed my head back and forth like I'm saying no, no, no this can't be happening. For the people who were there clapping and loving every minute of it, I feel sorry for them.

Munch you must be one of those people who surrounds themselves with people who will tell you what you want to hear, rather than what you need to hear! Please don't tell me you work in some kind of bureaucracy.

Alex does give his opinion but he also brings on guests to backup what he is saying such as scientists, doctors, economists, people involved in politics, etc. You know, the subject matter experts who give a different analysis of whats being told to the public via the mainstream media agencies. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
He doesn't have guys who disagree with him

All good public speakers have notes or recording of the local dialect . Can't remember all terms but you try to, I'll use the Borg term assimilate. You become them not only "pass" for one of them (maybe gets folksy with them) but to understand their perspective.
I give OEM technical training all over the world (well Italy, Germany, Zurich, and factory training in Japan, All over the US.

A scenario. One of our machines whet berserk and damaged 3 other tools. Downtime is thousands of dollars PER MINUTE> I never show up before it is fixed or I show up and fix it my self. The customer is now angry. My guys must get them something of value for cheap. that's were I come in. Too smooth thing s over, my company gives them an advanced training class...I mean I give a class for advanced maintenance. To a hostile crowd be it from Manassas, Portland, Maine or Dresden or Avezzano, Italy (Easily one of the most beautiful wafer fab site in the world). Here is the way it works. Of the 5 people in the class and their E.I.C, I need the EIC and at least 3 of the 5 in my corner saying they like the training and I have to win them over by Weds afternoon. The truth is they got the 5-day class and learned a lot. But if they don't like you, it's tough to get a positive score. our manager always came down and watched them operate the robots so he could tell basic skill levels. On top of that. When we introduce a bug in the tool. They take 35, 45, 55 minutes find and fix, The we stand next to the tool for 20-25 minutes waiting on a reset and an initialization of the robots. First 2 days we take the tool apart. Then every body starts to get bored. I head into full local mode and become a Bob Barker like host. Once they have empathy with you, they won't fuck you. Always comes down to the instructors demeanor and social skills
The candidate are trying to emulate the voter. They aren't mocking them. I'm sure the video shows nothing but their best endeavors. These are standard steps for any job with heavy customer interaction.
LOL! Munch, I think you should be appointed the official Democrat in charge of Spin and Excuses!
He doesn't have guys who disagree with him

All good public speakers have notes or recording of the local dialect . Can't remember all terms but you try to, I'll use the Borg term assimilate. You become them not only "pass" for one of them (maybe gets folksy with them) but to understand their perspective.
I give OEM technical training all over the world (well Italy, Germany, Zurich, and factory training in Japan, All over the US.

A scenario. One of our machines whet berserk and damaged 3 other tools. Downtime is thousands of dollars PER MINUTE> I never show up before it is fixed or I show up and fix it my self. The customer is now angry. My guys must get them something of value for cheap. that's were I come in. Too smooth thing s over, my company gives them an advanced training class...I mean I give a class for advanced maintenance. To a hostile crowd be it from Manassas, Portland, Maine or Dresden or Avezzano, Italy (Easily one of the most beautiful wafer fab site in the world). Here is the way it works. Of the 5 people in the class and their E.I.C, I need the EIC and at least 3 of the 5 in my corner saying they like the training and I have to win them over by Weds afternoon. The truth is they got the 5-day class and learned a lot. But if they don't like you, it's tough to get a positive score. our manager always came down and watched them operate the robots so he could tell basic skill levels. On top of that. When we introduce a bug in the tool. They take 35, 45, 55 minutes find and fix, The we stand next to the tool for 20-25 minutes waiting on a reset and an initialization of the robots. First 2 days we take the tool apart. Then every body starts to get bored. I head into full local mode and become a Bob Barker like host. Once they have empathy with you, they won't fuck you. Always comes down to the instructors demeanor and social skills
The candidate are trying to emulate the voter. They aren't mocking them. I'm sure the video shows nothing but their best endeavors. These are standard steps for any job with heavy customer interaction. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Alex does have guys on who disagree with what he has to say. Did you ever hear the Rothschilds interview? He also had Gov Perry on his show at one point in time. Some of the people Alex brings on even have to correct him and add clarity to whatever issues their talking about.

Sure public speakers are aware of local dialects here in the U.S. but you don't speak down to people like their a bunch of drones as if your trying to fit in and become one of them, most people can smell bullshit a mile away. Unfortunately sheep cannot, people who will blindly follow someone off a cliff. These fake politicians don't want to become them, they just want their vote and support. When a politician goes to speak to a bunch of farmers in small town America does he/she have to sit on a bail of hay? Or do they have to hold a jobs speech in a factory or have one in the background. A lot of people buy this kind of propoganda.

So do you think the billionaires of the Fortune 100 want to become like their employees or the man on the street? Do you think they want to understand their perspective? Do you think the Fortune 100 want to become like them? I think not! Not by a long shot!
LOL! Munch, I think you should be appointed the official Democrat in charge of Spin and Excuses! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's not spin for them. It's what I do. I don't do excuses for others, I do reasons for my actions. If you don't think anybody but dems alter their delivery by key words, by inflections or by a single thing research has shown to make a delivery more effective, you aren't thinking it through.

It never fails to amaze me when I hear people demonize one party over the other. Go to townhall.com and check it out the conservatives there. See what actions they advocate.

Let's point out proven, documented actions and jail time awarded cases of how far one of the political parties will go.

I'll go first

Watergate.

And a bonus one you will have to research to find out if it's true. Since you won't look, I'll document it later.

Nixon's treason.
He interfered with the peace talks right before the 68 elections. The dems knew but because of physiological impact and damage on Americans, Humphrey forbid the release of the story. Can't recall if it was the senate majority/minority leader (R) or speaker of the house (R) but when Johnson found out he blew up and accused Nixon of treasonous acts. The top dog repub agreed with him. This info would have been released just before the 68 elections. This is a perfect example how far one party will go and what the other party wouldn't do to win.
The materials come from released info at the LBJ library.
Remember, this is a recollection of reading the paper 3-4-5 years ago. I would appreciate linked corrections to my version.

Ok, your turn. Remember, this isn't quantity time. We can do that later. This is time for "How far will they go?"

So do you think the billionaires of the Fortune 100 want to become like their employees or the man on the street? Do you think they want to understand their perspective? Do you think the Fortune 100 want to become like them? I think not! Not by a long shot! Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
The key point is the difference between a boss and an elected official. Why would the billionaires do a single thing he didn't want to? How did billionaires come up? I thought it was a discussion about 3 politician’s words edited completely out of context vs. a person who speaks anyway he wants to anybody. That's what I commented on.
Who gives a fuck about billionaires?