Best Path To Energy Independec....

and it doesn't include Obama's failed "green first" initiatives which are a boondogle waste of taxpayer money to an industry that can't compete !

And the future of the gas-injected muscle car is preserved....."go little cobra"

Here is an excellent read from the WSJ (weekend edition)....."How North Dakota Became Saudia Arabia".....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...023932438.html
get a life
get a life Originally Posted by waverunner234
Waverunner it's getting to the point where Whirlway is becoming a troll- most of his threads are just bullshit-
Waverunner it's getting to the point where Whirlway is becoming a troll- most of his threads are just bullshit- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The poor guy, he can't help it, he was born pathetic
Maybe we can blame his parents?
  • Laz
  • 10-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Waverunner it's getting to the point where Whirlway is becoming a troll- most of his threads are just bullshit- Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Specifically what is bullshit about his statement. Other than your opinion at least.
Of course replacing internationally produced oil with U.S. oil does nothing for man made climate chance.
  • Laz
  • 10-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Of course replacing internationally produced oil with U.S. oil does nothing for man made climate chance. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
True. All it does is improve the US economy. I will happily accept that.

P.S. This does not mean I believe a lot of the claims about man made climate change.
Of course replacing internationally produced oil with U.S. oil does nothing for man made climate chance. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Man, u gotta pick up your game! Youre making us liberals look stupid.
and it doesn't include Obama's failed "green first" initiatives which are a boondogle waste of taxpayer money to an industry that can't compete !

And the future of the gas-injected muscle car is preserved....."go little cobra"

Here is an excellent read from the WSJ (weekend edition)....."How North Dakota Became Saudia Arabia".....

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...023932438.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
In North Dakota, Flames of Wasted Natural Gas Light the Prairie

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/27/business/energy-environment/in-north-dakota-wasted-natural-gas-flickers-against-the-sky.html?hp

The ability to extract the oil still lags behind the promise. The easily recovered oil is being removed at about 500,000 a day. 1,000,000 barrels a day is about 10% of our imports. This article claims @ 20 years to elevate recovery to 1,000,000 a day.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/bakken.asp
For the first time, I agree with Af-Freakin!
For the first time, I agree with Af-Freakin! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Man, this guy comes across real smart but then he says shit which allows u dumbazzes 2 get over on him. he's always talking shit about how important he is. i think he's just a bullshitter, but i wouldnt mind if he could just advance the liberal cause without getting smacked down.
But then TTH would be a Pig-n-a-Suit !
But then TTH would be a Pig-n-a-Suit ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
it is a fucking stupid avatar 2
  • MrGiz
  • 10-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Not that I come even remotely close to agreeing with your climate change BS.... but if it's going to be extracted from the earth and consumed anyway.... what difference does it make, (to the planet) where it comes from?

Would we rather not help support and boost our own economic climate?
Not that I come even remotely close to agreeing with your climate change BS.... but if it's going to be extracted from the earth and consumed anyway.... what difference does it make, (to the planet) where it comes from?

Would we rather not help support and boost our own economic climate? Originally Posted by MrGiz
1. It shouldn't be consumed. That's the point.

2. If we're going to consume it and destroy the climate, I'd rather in come from here. Preferably wells where I have a mineral interests, or failing that, a working interest. Depending on the year, I make as one-third to two-thirds of my money from oil and gas. From a policy standpoint, I think it should have a carbon tax on it, so there will be adequate economic incentives for business to make renewable or low carbon energy competitive. But that doesn't keep me from having minerals produced from my land. Nor does it keep me from investing in wells if I see that as the best place to invest. I don't invest a lot in working interests in wells, but I do about four or five deals a year.