URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Anderson Mill Td
Activities: FBSM, Extensive teasing, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, ponytail, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sophia was slender and petite, five four, slim, sexy bust, no backside to speak of...
Recommendation: Yes
Hi Bro
The owner of Lotus asking you if could remove the details or whole story? Sophia no longer working there, she don’t want any reviews for her. by the way these days have few massage therapists got trouble lost jobs because the owner saw
all reviews about the services.
Thanks for your understanding and helping
That's funny. Jessica interrupted massage on several occasions to tell me I was the cause of one of her therapist's BF. He broke up with her after reading my review.
Hi Bro
The owner of Lotus asking you if could remove the details or whole story? Sophia no longer working there, she don’t want any reviews for her. by the way these days have few massage therapists got trouble lost jobs because the owner saw
all reviews about the services.
Thanks for your understanding and helping Originally Posted by Good looking man
Why do you fucking care and why are you chiming in on behalf of the owner asking to censor this member’s contribution to an open forum? Are you a communist?

It’s great that you politely asked but I take offense to the way you asked. Why don’t you just PM the OP. Totally fucking stupid request calling out the OP like that.
That's funny. Jessica interrupted massage on several occasions to tell me I was the cause of one of her therapist's BF. He broke up with her after reading my review. Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
Dating a hooker takes a different kind of man. Sounds like this BF is a totally insecure pussy.
Dating a hooker takes a different kind of man. Sounds like this BF is a totally insecure pussy. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Insulting reviewers is not necessary ?
Try to save the business and good employees for you all . Recently there’s a few shops get busted in Austin even some shop already get a moved like cherry blossom. because government checking on adult website followed the reviews and sent the letter to the landlord .that’s the why .trying to help each other for this moment.
Insulting reviewers is not necessary ? Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood
So you’re saying the BF is the OP? Not sure where you got that.