It’s not ok for prostitutes to discriminate, ever

Add to the list of hateful females who won’t lay with men of all races. It’s no longer going to be tolerated by this community. Whew

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...y/779284210854

NO Black Men!!
Maybe when she grows up she wants to be just like trump

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/da...7-2a8110bd3956
Z and Doove both believe that if you won't suck black cock it's cuz you're a racist.

#supportyourpolice
  • stein
  • 06-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Might it be that their past experience with men of certain races or ethnicities have been poor or even dangerous? So they are trying to protect themselves. If you have had a bad experience at a restaurant or a retailer, might you not shop there again. If its a chain might they avoid all of the chain locations? Is that discrimination or protecting oneself? And some African American providers also say, 'no black men.' I don't know why and honestly its not my business-literally.
Z and Doove both believe that if you won't suck black cock it's cuz you're a racist. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Then call me a racist, I ain't suckin' no cocks of whatever color.

But I'm more than happy to suck Amber 1198's big ass clit.

Just doing my bit for interracial relations
Then call me a racist, I ain't suckin' no cocks of whatever color.

But I'm more than happy to suck Amber 1198's big ass clit.

Just doing my bit for interracial relations Originally Posted by jokacz
Well that's how you feel, and that's how I feel, but some of the more sensitive board members evidently believe differently about this.
You don't see it around here because the demographics are different, but in the GTA you see plenty of ads with No Pakis, No Indians, No South Asians. Racism? Maybe, but there are other reasons.
Nice to see our resident asian white knight is going to take on another cause. I suppose we can look forward 800 pictures of mistreated black men posted for the next month. Pew
We all CIP the same color inside. Whew
This topic is brought up all the time in various boards all around the world. If you want to have an honest discussion and look around you will find just as many if not more women of color that will not see men of color.

Why those choices are made I have no idea and could care less as it is their decision. But if you are going to ask the question then ask the many women of color why they won't see men of their own race first!
I think it's mostly marketing.

Then there's the "I love older white guys"

Yeah, cuz they're easier for my pimp to rob.
  • Doove
  • 06-12-2020, 02:12 PM
Z and Doove both believe that if you won't suck black cock it's cuz you're a racist. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
No, i don't really believe that. But i *do* believe that if you spend 8-1/2 minutes killing an unarmed dude with a black cock over a counterfeit $20 bill, it's cuz you're a racist.
Nevertheless, thanks for the shout-out!
That may be the stupidest thing I have read in a long time. So it's ok for you to pick and choose with whom you want to spend time, based on your preferences, which is why you arena this web site. But for a provided to pick with whom she wants to spend her time, is racist. DAM!!! Hypocrite...
No, i don't really believe that. But i *do* believe that if you spend 8-1/2 minutes killing an unarmed dude with a black cock over a counterfeit $20 bill, it's cuz you're a racist.
Nevertheless, thanks for the shout-out! Originally Posted by Doove
or it was just murder, race had nothing to do with it. They did know each other
Because prostitution is illegal, it’s ok to do more immoral things like post discriminatory aDs whew