Proof Jan 6th Was An Inside Job

Proof Jan 6th Was An Inside Job

Capitol Police Uncuff January 6th Protestor

He takes the handcuffs and then he gets a fist bump...
  • Tiny
  • 11-17-2023, 09:26 PM
Maybe the cop's a Trump supporter, although he did seem a lot less enthusiastic about the bump than the guy in handcuffs.
note the tape on the helmet. It's a common way to ID your stick in a mass jump or other military ops. Trust me...there is going to be a LOT more to come... The cuffed guy was a fed.
... There won't be enough court time available for ALL the
lawsuits coming... Now that the video footage can be used
by the defence barristers.

Agents of the FBI/DOJ wearin' "Trump" garb and surely
"ramping up" the crowd to go "IN TO THE CAPITOL!"

... Just like we've been saying all-along.

### Salty
What gets me is the cocksuckers saying this is all conspiracy... it was a Reichstag fire. Having the chance to expose it rather than suffer what comes afterwards ought to be the goal of EVERY classical liberal. The government is NOT your friend. And if you think they will stop at persecuting their political opposition, you are sadly mistaken.
So all those people who have either been found guilty or pleaded guilty to crimes committed on January 6th are innocent?

As of August 4, 110 people have been found guilty in trials and 632 have pleaded guilty to federal charges, with sentences up to 22 years. More sentences to come.

Some people entered the Capitol Building peacefully and did no harm inside. They were breaking the law by trespassing but should face no charges in my opinion. Those who injured others or put the lives of people in jeopardy should face severe charges.

But maybe all those juror members just got it wrong and the evidence presented was biased and all those who pleaded guilty were forced to do so.
So all those people who have either been found guilty or pleaded guilty to crimes committed on January 6th are innocent? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Nope... but if the Feds orchestrated the action, then they are unwitting pawns of a conspiracy. Certainly enough to warrant new trials or outright Pardons.

Explain to me what's going on in that video.... I've never seen Cops cuff a guy, take him aside and release them like a fish... and a fist bump... So give us a logical explanation.. I'm listening.
There’s only one word to describe this latest assault on a dead and fast decomposing horse.

SNICK!

Glad to see that your link goes straight to Ms. Jewish Space Lasers!

That’s proof enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSH!

Quite a “production.” How ever did they find time to rehearse?

This is what the Fedsurrection was designed to stop. Originally Posted by texassapper

the conservative tree house had a write up about this last year about the fed coup.
So all those people who have either been found guilty or pleaded guilty to crimes committed on January 6th are innocent?

As of August 4, 110 people have been found guilty in trials and 632 have pleaded guilty to federal charges, with sentences up to 22 years. More sentences to come.

Some people entered the Capitol Building peacefully and did no harm inside. They were breaking the law by trespassing but should face no charges in my opinion. Those who injured others or put the lives of people in jeopardy should face severe charges.

But maybe all those juror members just got it wrong and the evidence presented was biased and all those who pleaded guilty were forced to do so. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
this is a set up. you'd be shocked at how easy it is to gaslight people into doing things they had no intention of doing.

you have four red flags here.

1 the barriers were purposely removed.

2 you have people gaslighting (whipping) people to go into the capitol.

3 capitol chief's request for more security was denied and was bypassed

4. FBI director Wray won't say how many feds were in the riot.
  • Tiny
  • 11-18-2023, 12:44 PM
this is a set up. you'd be shocked at how easy it is to gaslight people into doing things they had no intention of doing.

you have four red flags here.

1 the barriers were purposely removed.

2 you have people gaslighting (whipping) people to go into the capitol.

3 capitol chief's request for more security was denied and was bypassed

4. FBI director Wray won't say how many feds were in the riot. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You're being far too hard on Trump. Yes, he wanted his supporters to march to the Capitol and put pressure on Pence and the Congressmen to overturn the results of the election, or at least to buy time. But I don't believe he expected the crowd to actually take over the Capitol building. And I don't believe he instructed Wray and other federal government employees to make it happen.

Would they have even followed Trump's orders? Just like the member of the secret service who refused to drive Trump to the Capitol after the rally, Wray and others probably would have used common sense instead of obeying an order to mount an "Insurrection."

I use the quotation marks, because, contrary to what the main stream media would have you believe, there was no "Insurrection," except perhaps in the minds of a few Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. It was a demonstration that got out of hand.
You're being far too hard on Trump. Yes, he wanted his supporters to march to the Capitol and put pressure on Pence and the Congressmen to overturn the results of the election, or at least to buy time. But I don't believe he expected the crowd to actually take over the Capitol building. And I don't believe he instructed Wray and other federal government employees to make it happen.

Would they have even followed Trump's orders? Just like the member of the secret service who refused to drive Trump to the Capitol after the rally, Wray and others probably would have used common sense instead of obeying an order to mount an "Insurrection."

I use the quotation marks, because, contrary to what the main stream media would have you believe, there was no "Insurrection," except perhaps in the minds of a few Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. It was a demonstration that got out of hand. Originally Posted by Tiny
tiny, i'm confused about your trump comment. i never mentioned trump at all. looks you're responding to someone else.
There’s only one word to describe this latest assault on a dead and fast decomposing horse.

SNICK!

Glad to see that your link goes straight to Ms. Jewish Space Lasers!

That’s proof enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSH!

Quite a “production.” How ever did they find time to rehearse?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Thank you for posting the photo of the gallows.

You see those people standing-with the gallows there?
That's Ray Epps and his "GhostBus" mates.

You see, THEY surely CONSTRUCTED the gallows.
The day before.

... They got the gallows "construction workers" (2 blokes)
on video. ... WHY have we not heard of either being
charges or convicted of anything??

... See? ... More FACTS to show what a sad "Inside Job" it was.

### Salty