Congratulations Aggies!!!!!!

I bleed Orange but I must give you ladies props!

It is great to see a Texas based team win a championship!

I hope the Lady Horns are taking notes.

Congrats and for most likely the ONLY time in my life ( I hope)......

Gig Em!

sixx
Gig Em!

Two years in a row the track team both girls and boys are national champs.
Congratulations Ags. Always nice to have a Texas school win the National Championship!
So unexpected. Like most, I expected a Stanford - UConn final. Usually women's college basketball is soooo predictable.

Congrats to the Aggie women!!!
I thought Baylor would be unstopable. I watched The A&M-Baylor game and and that Oddessey (forgot her last name) chick had a terrible game and the reason why they lost. She's usually good for 16+ points hitting from the outside as they load up on Griner underneath. I think she was something like 2-14 that night. Congrats to A&M.
Hell of a coach! Met him a few years ago at the Women's Sweet 16 in Dallas. They'd been eliminated the previous round by an East Coast school.

But he's a real decent fellow ... even for an Aggie. Wish we had him at UT.

Congratulations! No sheep is safe tonight! WHOOP!
the ladies did great!! coach blair is amazing. we are lucky to have him. he is 24/7 promoting the team
Well, I've been an Ag for a long, long time. I think the women's basketball team was even a better accomplishment than beating the Horns. Twice. (Of course, last year tu would have done a better job if they had sent a football team out there)

But there was a tad bit of orange when the Horns won the BCS. For a couple of minutes.