Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Cheers! Hopefully everyone is having a joyous Summer.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Seeing this it just got better.

Super sexy picture, Lena !
All of a sudden I feel the urge to share some Caribbean rum with a beautiful hot lady !

Lena you are beautiful!
What about and ebony ivory... No not a direct mix but a light skinned black woman
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0845B0AE-1D1D-47C2-8ACB-7CEAE96814B3.JPG (218.0 KB, 696 views)
What about and ebony ivory... No not a direct mix but a light skinned black woman Originally Posted by Scarlettking

you are absolutely stunning love! thank you for coming through for the light-skinned black women, come in all types of flavors baby!
Thank you Scarlett King. Love your photo!
SAYING HI FROM HOUSTON
What about and ebony ivory... No not a direct mix but a light skinned black woman Originally Posted by Scarlettking
You are GORGEOUS...a perfect reason to find myself in Ft. Worth!
Originally Posted by AmiaLivvy
SEXY!!! Those Thighs are Amazing. I was just in Orlando this past Sunday! I may have to come back this Sunday.
SAYING HI FROM HOUSTON Originally Posted by Lexxi_
Hi back from Houston...well hi back from Houston when I return from Florida at the end of August. VERY SEXY LEXXI!
SEXY!!! Those Thighs are Amazing. I was just in Orlando this past Sunday! I may have to come back this Sunday. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

Thank you love, I hope to meet you soon!
Thank you love, I hope to meet you soon! Originally Posted by AmiaLivvy
Making your acquaintance sounds like a wonderful idea!!! Cocoa Beach is not as fun as its cracked up to be.
Making your acquaintance sounds like a wonderful idea!!! Cocoa Beach is not as fun as its cracked up to be. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

Orlando is just the same love, just gotta make the best out of it.