MASSIVE CUM LOADS

How many guys can totally cover my large tits with a massive load of thick cream? Or totally fill a large condom?
I have a cum fetish where I love watching streams of cum shoot out all over my large tits and cover them totally or have a guy fuck me and, when he pulls out, the cover is completely filled with thick cream and barely hanging from his still hard cock. I would imagine it would totally fill an 8 oz or larger cup. Large loads filling my pussy to massive overflow would be incredible))))) Other sluts into this as well?

I like this girl!!!! LOL.

I can fill a shot glass, maybe an 8oz glass back in my younger days!!! 8oz's? Serviously??
I'd donate to see your hot body covered with big loads!
I can produce big loads if I save up or I'm edged. But, those tits would reduce my stamina. lol.
You have no idea how exciting it is watching thick creamy cum shoot out of throbbing cock and cover my tits. Cum feels so good on my tits and it is so good for keeping my tits so soft. Every slut knows that good quality cum makes for a great moisturizer)))
Might not cover all your tits but would cum Damn near close!!
Might take me a few loads to cover up that pair. I"M MSOG but I think I could do it...lol.
I would love to be voyeur participant of Teagen's beautiful and amazing tits getting covered and smothered!
I'm going to quote my good friend the Little Engine that could on this one, "I think I can. I think I can." I've never really measured how much I could lay out.
8 Oz's! WTF!
Thats Hot...What size are your boobs?
I want to get mine done and yours look perfect.
oh alana, your breasts are so nice as they are now!

i love receiving huge loads of cum anywhere on my body, but most especially on my face or in my mouth. i am also capable of shooting a big load myself
Thank you
And of course you would know...
Thats Hot...What size are your boobs?
I want to get mine done and yours look perfect. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Alana, your boobs are fine as they are.
Alana, don't you dare change those perfect Boobs! Gorgeous!!!