Tan Line Fetish

I don't know if this counts as a "fetish" exactly but does anyone else find deeply contrasted tan lines to be extremely hot? The darker the tan and the paler the skin across the bikini area the better.

Ladies, why don't more of you have them??
  • Zena
  • 10-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Ha ha ! I never thought about this.
It IS.....kind of hot! Thank you.
Zena.
I did over the summer and my clients loved it. I found it sexy as well. I also posted pics.
Tanlines are hot. I miss them. When I run across a woman with tan lines it reminds me of when I first started having sex in the 80's, before the advent of tanning beds and spray tans. That is like a trip down memory lane. Tanlines on an athletic female body just look amazing!
The first Penthouse mag I ever saw featured a lady with tan lines; she was posing as if her top "fell off", hence the tan lines. It still turns me on to this day.
I don't know if this counts as a "fetish" exactly but does anyone else find deeply contrasted tan lines to be extremely hot? The darker the tan and the paler the skin across the bikini area the better.

Ladies, why don't more of you have them?? Originally Posted by redbeard087
+1

Nothing like taking off a women's panties to reveal a nice set of tan lines
I thought I was the only one that had this "fetish." Something about bronze skin with pale breasts is a huge turn on for me.
I've had them for years.
Pictures, please
Look at my showcase for starters.
I will Tia. You know, it's not just bronze skin and pale breasts. I like the bikini line too. It is my favorite place to start kissing before I dive in.
Love the look Tia. This is a great thread. When I see a girl with nice big tits all tan but a triangle of white left behind from a skimpy bikini it's so hot!
I love both tan lines and a smooth overall golden brown look.
I love tan lines and how they show off the creamy goodness of a lady's breasts and nipples.
I love tan lines and SweetArielRae about time you bring your ass back to Corpus.