Phone Sex

Mature professional man seeking some very erotic and explicit phone sex tonight....if Pay Pal and Venmo friendly, PM me. Stuck where there are no providers to help me through my dilemma......
This guy may be the potential paypal scammer being discussed in Dallas Coed. Beware of any link sent asking you to verify the deposit. it is a phishing scam that will take you to a fake but legitimate paypal looking page. If you login to it, you will have just given the scammer your Paypal information.
This guy may be the potential paypal scammer being discussed in Dallas Coed. Beware of any link sent asking you to verify the deposit. it is a phishing scam that will take you to a fake but legitimate paypal looking page. If you login to it, you will have just given the scammer your Paypal information. Originally Posted by texassapper
About to go try and find that topic in Dallas coed. But if you have the time, could you please link the topic?

Thanks!
Was this an older topic? I haven’t found anything.
Here it is
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2198619
Not suure if true, but if it is, what a douchy behavior.
Here it is
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2198619
Not suure if true, but if it is, what a douchy behavior. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Thanks for the link. I made a statement.

I sincerely wish the ladies here would stop using Paypal. It's nothing but trouble if you're using it for sex work.

I don't really care of the company, anyway, but I use it all of the time for Ebay purchases, etc.

But yeah. Doing a charge back, or trying to scam someone who is just trying to make a honest (debatable for some, I'm sure!) buck, is just douchy behavior.

So true.

Again, thanks for the link.
Why pay for phone sex or peep shows or pictures?When you can book an appointment with real professionals have a mind-blowing experience.
The men who contact me have issues of geography, cannot really get away, they LIKE talking naughty over the phone or having someone to text sexy notes to (or in my case, filthy ones!), etc.

Everyone has their desires. Plus, phone time is less expensive.

Sometimes, teasing a man over the phone is just what he is looking for and needs.

My opinion, only.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I was addicted to phone sex about 35 years ago in my mid 20's caused a divorce and a lot of money, mine. Stopped cold turkey
Now you Ms Whispers, I am sure have a sexy voice. Bur I would have to have you live and in person to confirm that.lol
I can vouch for the OP being a great client when he visits Dallas. I'm sure he will give two or three refs before the transaction takes place.