Zeus mens club

Any intel on the relatively new Zeus mens club in Matamoros? Been meaning to check it out.
I want to know too …
They have parking right next to the club if you drive over.
You can also walk 15/20 minutes from the bridge if you like.
When I asked the waiter, he said there were 20 girls.
When I asked a stripper, she said there were 30 girls.
I was there at around 11 and saw close to 20. I think as time went on more and more girls were coming to the club.
Private dances are 150 pesos, and a room with full service is 1750 for 20 minutes.
They also have an hour for 2,000 pesos.
The girls are young. There were about 4 spinners I saw that had surgery to get their boobs. 2 of them were also very pretty in the face. Most girls were natural and had pleasant (not sexy) faces. The club is dark, so it is hard to saw what they actually look like or what they look like without makeup.
If you do get a room, the waiter and the dude in charge of the rooms may ask for a tip. 20 to 40 pesos is enough.
There are promotions each day listed on their facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/ZEUS-MENS-C...65610013559278
Interesting will have check it out.

I remember there was a place called Envidias in Reynosa closed now. Wondering if there are other titty bars in the area
Anybody checked it out recently?
Anybody checked it out recently? Originally Posted by Texican81
I was there last night. The entrance fee on a Saturday was 170 pesos. Most of the girls were the same as last time; with that said, after 2 a.m., some real hotties started showing up. I spent my cash too early in the night. If I had known about the hotties showing up, I would have arrived earlier and hooked up with one of them. Guys were feeling up the ladies while they were sitting with them. I took some of the hotties for a private dance where I got to see and feel their titties and pussies with my hands. The songs were short (maybe 1.5 minutes or less). I would recommend going later, rather than earlier.
I am interested in visiting Zeus men’s club, I been to las margaritas and vampiz in progresso to which I walk over and take dollars instead of pesos. So I am wondering if it’s a good idea to walk over to Zeus and to take dollars also. I would also prob go around 1 am since the good talent gets there in the later hours.
The fastest route would be to take the B&M Bridge (16 minutes walking one way) rather than the International Bridge (27~29 minutes walking one way). They will accept dollars, but unlike Nuevo Progreso, it will be cheaper (depending upon the exchange rate) if you can pay in pesos. I've never walked there, only drove. Walking may end up being a quicker way to come back to the U.S. I had to wait almost 2 hours in my car last time. Let me know what you think of the walk.