Encounter: Siberian Shirley - Rejuve (Part 2)

User ID: -
Date: 2 wknd Jan
Name: Shirley
Phone: (512) 939-0034
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Downtown off San Antonio
Activities: FBSM+, Russian
Hair Length and Color: Dark, Pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’,4”, Petite frame, Asian flat booty, Largest Breasts in ATX AMPs. (E-Cups)
Recommendation: Yes
I agree, largest I have seen.
I agree. They are the largest I have yet to see. But I plan to soon!
I agree. They are the largest I have yet to see. But I plan to soon! Originally Posted by TXLonghorny
Agreed!!
Does anyone have a recommendation on whether to see Shirley in the morning or in the evening? Do her melons run out of melon juice later in the day?
I saw her at 8:00 least night, and she was really into it.
For me I prefer AM, but I am an early riser.
Does anyone have a recommendation on whether to see Shirley in the morning or in the evening? Do her melons run out of melon juice later in the day? Originally Posted by TXLonghorny
Earlier always better for energy.
Earlier always better for energy. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I saw Shirley for the first time yesterday. Her melons are huge! Even though I saw her later in the day, they did not run out of juice!

GoodTyme, Did you always see Shirley early in the day or did you try her later at some point?
Are these tits bigger than Dolly’s?
Are these tits bigger than Dolly’s? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Do you mean Dolly Parton? cause yea they are around the size of Dolly's.
Do you mean Dolly Parton? cause yea they are around the size of Dolly's. Originally Posted by ace freebie
They are the biggest I have seen on an Asian woman that were real.
They are the biggest I have seen on an Asian woman that were real. Originally Posted by Thomas2024
I agree. The fact that they are real is amazing, I've never even seen fake ones this big. They are on the extreme size by all standards.
Wow! That is big!
I plan to try to return just to bounce my face between them..