Ladies: If You Do, Why Do You Swallow?

Some ladies refuse to let you do it.
Others may let you cum in their mouth but spit it out pretty fast.
With some her facial expression tells you she's about to puke.
Then there's the women that swallow.....ahhhhhhhhh!

Ladies, do you swallow to:
get it off your taste buds?
make your partner happy?
you enjoy it?
Other?
I like it. He likes it. Everybody's happy.
Back when I was younger, I used to feel that if I was woman enough to actually let a man orgasm in my mouth then I would be woman enough to swallow it.

Kindof was a right of passage back in the day!

Now, men seem thrilled when it happens.

Women are moody creatures. Sometimes, it's just a hot thing to do. And giving. Other times, maybe it's not something that I feel like doing and it's not as pleasant.

It's always different. And the moment of time when you're with a man, and the chemistry that is going on (which is often very good!) matters a lot.

This is an honest answer. Swallowing can be fun. I like it. But it's not ALWAYS the best activity.

A a happy Cock Slut Im all about slurping so as Your Cock is in my mouth when your shooting your sweet cum........
Hell yeahhhhh i luv to swallow!

I like the look on my "victims: face as I am slurping all his luv juice down my throat!

I love the taste, and I love the way it makes a man moan and or twitch. its VERY intimate too!
And I love being NQNS the few times I've been with a woman who can squirt when I'm going down on her. Love, love, love, love it. . . . . . . .
It's a conspiracy to steal our precious bodily fluids.
I love to swallow.. I think that the Chemistry has to be pretty good though..

It can't just be a random hook-up (For me).. However, for my S.O. I try to swallow as much his cum that I can every time its playtime...

Its fun.. I was very apprehensive about trying it but now its actually one of the best parts for me...
I enjoy it and He likes it!
I love to swallow only if your cum tastes like very fruity dessert topping, the kind you might find on a dish of ice cream or chocolate mousse. It needs to be dessert quality because your diet is filled with all sorts of fruit to give it that fruity taste that my taste buds love)))
Guys,would you avoid or enjoy kissing her mouth immediately following CIM
Girls,would you avoid or enjoy kissing his mouth immediately following DATY
In other words.....how do you feel about getting a taste of your own?
It's just fucking hot! Feeling that cock pulse between my lips, the noises he makes while the orgasm rolls over him, the feel of the cum pushing up the cock and out into my mouth. Will I be able to save it all? Will it be a big load? I worked hard for that cum. I like a man to see it in my mouth before I swallow it. I want to see his face. I want his full attention and eyes on me while I swallow it and then open my mouth again with a smile to show him I took it all. It's just fucking hot and I love it!
xox
Ali
And yes, Art Lover, to all the kissing and sharing!
I love the feel of him pulsing in my mouth and feeling it on the back of my tongue. I like the taste too. And it seems to extend the experience for him, which is always a plus. I would hate for a guy to just stop immediately at the first O wave!!!!!