Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage, cbj, fiv,fia, DATY , covered doggie & mish
Session Length: 1/2 hour
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shelly is about 5'8" and maybe 140 lbs. she is a very cute girl. Natural C's and nice ass. She has great legs with a nice tan. Shelly does have a little bit of tummy but it didn't bother me at all , I think she is very sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, been wondering about her a while also.
I know, me too. I figured it was going to be another BP bad time but boy was I suprised. Shelly was great , her attitude was wonderful . Hopefully she'll be more active on ECCIE , she said her computer was broken but was going to try to get another one.
Where is her add ? BP , Eccie ?
Shelly is a lot of fun to play with, great attitude.
A BP search for "Shelly" pulls up the following ad, and the Phone Number matches the review.

http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shelly/6203054

REVIEWED & VERIFIED! Honest, Down to Earth! 601-953-6200 Shelly - 25

Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:25 PM

I am a natural born pleaser. I enjoy being sensual and making memories that will last a lifetime. Call and find out how to start a beautiful friendship with me!!

I do travel!!
I always practice safety!!

No MEN UNDER 35 please!

> SHELLY
Not an offer for prostitution!! (601) 953-6200 🍓30 mins- 100🍓 🍑60 mins -160🍑 NO AA MEN!!
Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 6203054 jackson

That's her in that ad Biomed.

Caught up with her yesterday, will post a review when I get a chance in a day or so.

You guys are spot on, she's a super nice girl, great personality with great sense of humor. Will be seeing her again for sure... She's nice and curvy for those wondering, actually looks a little bigger in her pictures than she did to me in real life, a very pretty lady.