I just ate a McRib...

..and I have no regrets.

Mmm..

Go ahead and judge me!
I ate one yesterday. No pickles please. We really both should have regrets. Oh well Phuck it.
I ate one yesterday. No pickles please. We really both should have regrets. Oh well Phuck it. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
OM NOM NOM NOM!

Put your pickles on the side. I'll eat those.
I was just thinking about those grease bombs last week.

I knew hog slaughtering time was coming up.

Even though I know what they are made of, I can't resist those things.
The forbidden fruit was actually a McRib tree. Shh, don't tell nobody.
I've had 4 of them in the last 4 days. I could eat a McRib allllll day.
LOL!

It is a guilty pleasure for me.

I am not a fast food guy. Fast I eat is the local Churches Chicken jalpeno bombers.

McRib would be the other favourite.
Nooooo!!!!
I prefer the fish sandwich...damn now I am hungry!
I want a grilled chicken salad. ..
Nooooo!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Shudder to think? lol
Eat her
sounds
Better
LOVE when the McRib is back!! I eat one on my way to work daily. I eat total garbage daily and I had blood work done recently (nothing wrong with me, I just like to be sure) and somehow my cholesterol levels were low. I eat at least a can of tuna a day is all I can figure.
I can't believe people live in New Orleans & eat @ Micky D's (or my co-workers--they're all 'from-here's' & eat @ Subway! Gross...). Or any non-local chain for that matter: we got local greasy fast-food that's JUST as guilt-ispiring & tastes better... Popeye's, NOLA Hamburger & Seafood, ANY po-boy stand... <smdh> Now I'm not a from-here I'm a come-here so maybe the from-here's really don't appreciate how good their local stuff is. There's a reason people visit here just to eat, and it ISN'T just b/c it's all either sit-down-fancy OR healthy.

I hope the McRib has come on a bit in the last few years--they kept pulling it off the market b/c no one liked it. I'm glad to hear it has it's fans. I'm not tryin' to be all morally-fucking-superior either--before I moved here I avoided fast food as much as I could but once a year or so found myself w/a 1/4 lb. & those fries (mmmmm, the fries... but see after Parkway or even NOLA Hamburger/Seafood fries...). And when I'm stuck I often default to Hardee's in other parts of the country: not only b/c I like their biscuits, but also b/c for fast-food fried chicken, it's BETTER than KFC (and do we even MENTION Church's? We do NOT...) if not as good as Popeye's or about the same as Bo-J's.

But in NOLA when I have to have heart-attack-on-a-plate take-out I still search for local variations--like I said, it's not a HEALTH decision, it's a "OK, I'm going to do something my body will HATE me for--LET'S MAXIMIZE PLEASURE here..." fried-oyster-&-shrimp-w/debris decision (or simply Brother's fried chicken--that is some MUTHA-F****N' AMAZINGLY-GOOD-A** FRIED CHICKEN!!!).