Oak street poboy festival!

Happy Holiday week everyone! Anyone going to the po'boy festival on oak street? The food is so good,
Any providers working on Thanksgiving Day?
I'm sure it will be slow but I decided to work because not everyone has some thing to do on Thursday and may need or just want company. Who else is , and what all are you guys cooking ��!
I'm staying home & watching football. I'm cooking a ham, making some potato salad & green beans; maybe make an apple pie on Wed. night for dinner Thursday. I got invited out by people I don't know very well & honestly--although I'd prefer to be home w/my folks on Thursday (in NC), life's too short to accept invitations from strangers (I like the people who invited me--but they invited me to dinner where THEY are going w/people I don't know at all) when what you really want to do is sleep in & not have to drive half-way across Misssssippi when you have to work Friday.

I might be in the mood for company. Would your Hispanic friend (started w/an "S" but cannot remember her name) who was w/you awhile back be visiting then perhaps? I remember she was 5'1" or 5'2" & extremely pretty. I am... weak... when it comes to Hispanic women. Or margaritas. Or Juan's Flying Burrito. Hope she likes little fat old bald guys. Does she have an account here? Lovely girl.
Thxs for the
Information
Alicia
@old horn dog she is not with me this week but maybe again soon, I will let you know! What you are cooking sounds great I just made a ham the other day and now I'm going to do a turkey and dressing and several other things but I have not decided on my dessert yet, lol, hopefully some thing chocolate to share with a client ��❤ . I'll be watching football as well I'm at the oak street festival right now, I just had a shrimp and fried green tomatoe po boy , ahhh its so good, I'm getting ideas of what I want to make! I totally understand not wanting to go to peoples invites that you don't know! That's why I'm kinda doing my own thing! Family is far away .
@ Siberia you're welcome and I hope you have a great time this holiday season!
talk to you guys soon and horn dog I might want some apple pie, lol! Its muy bueno! ��