Encounter: Living Wellness Body Work

User ID: Sam sung
Date: 6/29/2024
Name: KiKi I think, English was difficult
Phone: 412-912-9588
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.yelp.com/biz/living-well...ork-pittsburgh
City: Baldwin
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 5624 Brownsville Rd 15236. Around the corner from Daniel’s Discount in a tiny strip shopping center.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite treat at 5 feet tall, maybe 100 pounds, very cute, great tits, tiny butt in tiny shorts
Recommendation: Yes
Yes it was but honestly I don't remember as I never look at the hour. There was also an option for 4 hands so I guess there is a second girl there but I never heard anyone else there.
Nomad, sounds like you know the place and thanks for clarifying her name, guess it’s Nikki not KiKi. Do you know of another girl there?
been awhile since i was there, do they happen to have a table shower also?
Funny, I saw a Google review of this place by a normie, who had apparently been a regular here with the former girl. Said Kiki was very unprofessional and didn't know how to give a proper massage, and "never again". Lol. Kiki sounds right up my alley.

Interesting that his review called her "Kiki", as well. Must be the way she pronounces it.
Didn’t see another girl and she told me it was Nikki, told me twice actually.

The description is spot on for Nikki as well.
Had to do refresher, wasn’t Nikki, was Nicole and she told me twice. After reading this review, thinking it’s prob two girls there Nicole and Kiki. Just my guess
Well, if there are two girls there matching this description, I definitely gotta hit it up.