Weekly ads not being posted..

Any other ladies following the guidelines yet your post is not being approved for the weekly updates??

I submitted mine on the 16th and it's still not posted.
I kept it within the guidelines as far as I can see.

Or does it literally take more than 3 days for them to review it?
I did approve your weekly update the other day.its there in the open.

Some of us are on vacation in the real world and trying to catch up as we can hiding in the bathroom or when others aren't watching. Mods from other areas are trying to help catch us up.

I've tried to play catch up as fast and best as I can to get all your updates approved.

We are volunteers and have a real world too.
We appreciate ya'll
Thanks AG. lol... Hidingbin bathrooms we appreciate the effort..
  • ztonk
  • 07-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Any other ladies following the guidelines yet your post is not being approved for the weekly updates?? Originally Posted by AutumnSkyi
If your weekly or weekend update post isn't processed within 24 hours, reach out to the moderators. We're still working out the kinks of getting the posts in all the areas approved in a timely manner.

ztonk
Thank you Admiral.
Just wasn't sure how many mods there are and how often things were being checked on.
I didn't think it got posted becuase it says "no views". I suppose there were many other posts getting approved as well.
If you’re in the “real world” then what world is eccie in? Volunteer? What a kick ass business model to have your labor handled by volunteers. I guess we should be impressed by your altruistic virtues. Go ahead and ban me if you want but I’m saying what others won’t. Lol. Kiss my ass.
If you’re in the “real world” then what world is eccie in? Volunteer? What a kick ass business model to have your labor handled by volunteers. I guess we should be impressed by your altruistic virtues. Go ahead and ban me if you want but I’m saying what others won’t. Lol. Kiss my ass. Originally Posted by big_dog
Lmao. Hey Jess "Hold my beer and watch this" lol... Nope just give me your phone now !!
If you’re in the “real world” then what world is eccie in? Volunteer? What a kick ass business model to have your labor handled by volunteers. I guess we should be impressed by your altruistic virtues. Go ahead and ban me if you want but I’m saying what others won’t. Lol. Kiss my ass. Originally Posted by big_dog
Too funny