MEXICO HOBBY FORUMS? Very Surprising.

Mexico hobby forums? I've read on Breitbart.com about things touching on the hobby in Mexico, and have seen videos on theync.com documenting the violence.

Will be interesting to see new Mexican-based members review Mexican ladies. None of the ladies there are independent I, suspect. This should be interesting.

You are generalizing my friend. The YNC even has tons of videos of brutal graphic violence even in US. Doesn't mean that its not safe to hobby here.
And you, my friend, have made a false analogy arguement if you are comparing the hobby in Texas to the hobby in Mexico. I could offer statistics to prove the hobby is not safe in Mexico, that the hobby in Mexico is controlled by cartels, and that female slavery is not uncommon.

Very surprising to me, then, that the Mexican hobby community is welcome at Eccie. But perhaps there was a change of ownership while Eccie was away.

But then, who is sure that the original St. Christopher, whom I met at an aspd social held at a then popular swingers club located a short walk from the Cabaret Royale in about 2008, is the same person who posts under that handle today. I recall that he and his friend enjoyed the company of two lovely ladies that accompanied me from time to time.

But I am a newbie here.
I have a Mexican friend from work who i went to Mexico with. I felt safe. But then again my friend gave me tips and looked out for me. Cheaper and very hot. Seen 10 whores in one week when i was there. Like 1500. Average hooker is like 150 usd for hr. Mexicans, Venezuelans and Colombians! I used that one twitter account that promotes alot of the whores from Mexico. Hit me up if any of you want it.
There does not seem to be much recent activity in those forums.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 12:34 PM
The hobby is not safe anywhere and the same things that happen across the border happen here.
Recruit much Blm (big little man) . I'm pretty sure the ladies on here don't want or need your mgnt lol.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 02:14 PM
Recruit much Blm (big little man) . I'm pretty sure the ladies on here don't want or need your mgnt lol. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Only one I manage is your mother, tell that old saggy cunt I'll be over to collect on Friday and she better not be short this time
Sorry dude my mom is long gone. I'm not a big little man that has to live with my mom and borrow her ride to chase the ladies on the streets.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 03:48 PM
Sorry dude my mom is long gone. I'm not a big little man that has to live with my mom and borrow her ride to chase the ladies on the streets. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I suppose your reviewed car dates are from classy ladies,
spend a few dollars and get your self a room next time you cheapskate. Who's chasing what now? lol
Lol...Blm...don't need a room. Have my own place. Something you will never have living w your mommy n borrowing her car to go hang out. Never been there and done that. Guess that's all you got though and bashing on here 24/7.
Only one I manage is your mother, tell that old saggy cunt I'll be over to collect on Friday and she better not be short this time Originally Posted by BLM69

• BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 05:33 PM
Lol...Blm...don't need a room. Have my own place. Something you will never have living w your mommy n borrowing her car to go hang out. Never been there and done that. Guess that's all you got though and bashing on here 24/7. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I see now, you have it all but pick up hookers and trick in your car? Try again trick daddy, if you plan to be a full time WK, get some common sense instead of looking like a dumbass each time you come at me.
Anybody that replies to you is a dumbass. I was just bored and ffkn around about how you can take yourself serious Blm. I just can't do this dumbass shit 24/7 like you. I have an actual job and work for a living.

Don't you have some ladies, that would never see you, even if you could afford them, to bash n troll on?
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 07:47 PM
Anybody that replies to you is a dumbass. I was just bored and ffkn around about how you can take yourself serious Blm. I just can't do this dumbass shit 24/7 like you. I have an actual job and work for a living.

Don't you have some ladies, that would never see you, even if you could afford them, to bash n troll on? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
But you continue to reply, you're not a dumbass you say? Go work hard to afford a room instead of your cheap car dates reviews.

You sound like a bitter female, this must be your mandle? I see who I want and fuck who I don't. Go change your tampon now