Does any one have any proof Covid-19 is real?

I looks there no proof I have yeat to see the body pile by any hostible. There 20 million people with coronavirus and I have yeat to meet one.
And the little mouse in the sailors suit had his days in divorce court. Little fella was heard saying:

“No, your honor, I didn’t say Minnie was crazy!

I said she was ...”
I think over 350,000 people could tell you OP but ummm, they're dead genius.
I looks there no proof I have yeat to see the body pile by any hostible. There 20 million people with coronavirus and I have yeat to meet one. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Do you know Donald Trump? Or do you think he faked it?
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2020, 06:25 AM
'a' - are you posting your belief that Trump was 'Truthful" regarding his case of Wuhan virus?
Quite an ironical post!
  • WTF
  • 12-31-2020, 07:22 AM
'a' - are you posting your belief that Trump was 'Truthful" regarding his case of Wuhan virus?
Quite an ironical post! Originally Posted by oeb11
Trump caught the Wuhan Virus? I thought he caught Covid...let's ask Herman Cain.
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2020, 07:25 AM
Thoughtful today- wtf- - there are several designations for 'teh' virus

or, had you not read that?
  • WTF
  • 12-31-2020, 08:08 AM
Thoughtful today- wtf- - there are several designations for 'teh' virus

or, had you not read that? Originally Posted by oeb11
Shall we call it the Herman Cain Virus?

Herman Cain quotes

"Stupid people are ruining America."

Said the mofo who went mask less to a Trump rally in the middle of a pandemic!

I had it. But then, you never met me. But we probably paid the same Hookers.
Is that close enough?
Do you know Donald Trump? Or do you think he faked it? Originally Posted by adav8s28
He fake it as well as the hooker just fake a orgasm.
I had it. But then, you never met me. But we probably paid the same Hookers.
Is that close enough? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Highly dealt that I seen the same book as you seen.
One I a cheep ass?
Two all seem to quit after seeing me.
  • oeb11
  • 01-01-2021, 03:26 AM
Shall we call it the Herman Cain Virus?

Herman Cain quotes

"Stupid people are ruining America."

Said the mofo who went mask less to a Trump rally in the middle of a pandemic!

. Originally Posted by WTF

One may refer to the Wuhan virus as One wishes - however - do remember that the virus originated in wuhan china, was spread to the world from Wuhan china - by the wilfull actions of' te'h CCP. Herman cain - now deceased of teh virus - did not originate it. One might refer to the Wuhan virus by the name of any person who has been infected.

wtf does not need my permission to do so - wtf may refer to the virus any way of choice.

Freedom of choice still exists in America - despite the best efforts of 'teh' liberals to destroy that concept.

realistically - masks may well slow the progression of the Wuhan virus through the population - but the very infective (Ro) virus will spread through the population until herd immunity is reached, and/or vaccines address the issue - But masks won't do anything to prevent the eventual outcome, wtf.

Let's not be a politically oriented "Mask Nazi"! There is enough reported conflict over masks - whether to wear or not to wear.

Google ( yes - that liberal outlet) - reports"
Cases
20M

+231K

Deaths

+3,460

wtf - 20 million people in America have experienced Wuhan virus infection - the infection confers antibodies to the virus - which can be used by plasma harvesting to administer anti-Wuhan virus antibodies to individuals sick with the virus.
Those people who have had the infection - are resistant to repeat infection, and cannot spread the virus as antibodies remove the viral particles.

Should these people wear masks - to what end???? Perhaps a number of these non-mask wearers have already recovered from Wuhan virus. These folks cannot spread the virus - or be infected with the virus.

so - what's the problem?
Yes, masks may slow the progression through the population - and take some load off the medical services of America.

Perhaps the liberals and your party will designate every person who has been infected with wuhan virus with a tattoo - visible to the public - to define people who need not wear masks in public, - why don't you suggest a method - wtf -

And spare 'triggering" liberals who demand compliance with authoritarian orders , so dear to the authoritarian leaders of 'teh' DPST party!

And - A 'Happy New year" to all - and I pray you all had a 'Merry Christmas"!!!

Google ( yes - that liberal outlet) - reports"
Cases
20M

+231K

Deaths

+3,460

wtf - 20 million people in America have experienced Wuhan virus infection - the infection confers antibodies to the virus - which can be used by plasma harvesting to administer anti-Wuhan virus antibodies to individuals sick with the virus.
Those people who have had the ! Originally Posted by oeb11
20 million one in 16 american I work with public with no fear. 10 million active cases 1 in 33 active yeat I don't meet any one with it. That more all cops milliary and government workers combine YeT I see Many of them every day. Only people that seem to get it are rich and it famous, I even been test 5times since I seem to be a dumb labor gusts my fake test went down as negative.
On the bright side, we seemed to have cured the flu.
Maybe you should ask trump and his family and the white house staff and a lot of the gop that called it a hoax. They are the people with the most cases when compared to dems. Trump didn't/ couldn't protect anybody