Trump tried to defund the military

Thankfully the little balls gop found some and did an override of the veto of the bone spur in chief that makes fun of dumb asses that serves their country.

He still wants a new rule/law that says real Americans can't call him stupid on the internet.
fuck the military
That's what the commander in chief of stupid said. The dems and a few gop overruled stupid in chief.

Maybe his hard core supporters can defend defunding the military???

If they can even spell V E T O
It’s spelled C H E E T O
What's wrong with defunding the military?
So now even democrats don't want to defund the military?
It was a chump trump veto. I'm pretty sure the defunding of the military was not a dem President priority.

They may have been a little busy trying to save 359k real Americans
Thankfully the little balls gop found some and did an override of the veto of the bone spur in chief that makes fun of dumb asses that serves their country.

He still wants a new rule/law that says real Americans can't call him stupid on the internet. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Well the Dems want to Defund the Police. It's tit for tat motherfucker.
Well mofo. I still see the police everyday I drive down the street mofo. Did any dim veto a funding bill to defund the police???

Maybe you can rely on a whacko truck stop loser amusing poster to defend defunding the military
I understand that the 2020 NDAA reactivated the patriot act.
What is wrong with defunding the military?
If you're daddy is a rich mofo you can run n hide from the military and later make fun of the smucks that served by choice or by draft. Some of them stupid mofos still support the orange mushroom in chief. Most of the support are just ignorant racist clueless rednecks raised by their draft Dodgers daddy's (too ignorant to serve) and their mommy aunt/sister hanging at the truck stops lmao.

I amuse myself sometimes making fun of the really stupid on here
What is wrong with defunding the military?
Well mofo. I still see the police everyday I drive down the street mofo. Did any dim veto a funding bill to defund the police???

Maybe you can rely on a whacko truck stop loser amusing poster to defend defunding the military Originally Posted by Tsmokies
No but they sure would like too.
Another douche bag OP? Try telling the the truth.