Delusional Dipshit Donald on tape calling for votes in Georgia

What an asshole! I posted the story in another thread. Of course, it's the Washington Post's transcript and recording, so I fully expect the chittering minions to discount it.

Even with the audio.

This fucker's going to jail. Mark my words, he will commit a clear cut crime against our democracy before the inauguration and will be held accountable.

That is, if he doesn't flee to Russia beforehand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Smart move to tape the conversation...guess you have to CYA when talking to lying con men like Trump
The chittering Trump minions are probably watching Fox...where their lead story is probably something about AOC.
Cognitive deficits in problematic internet use: meta-analysis of 40 studies

https://core.ac.uk/reader/287582326

Since its inception in the 1980s, the internet has become a global phenomenon. 1–3 Some adolescents and adults develop a problem controlling their use of the internet, leading to marked functional impairment (for example lower quality of life, worse scholastic out-comes and occupational difficulties).4 Historically, the term ‘inter-net addiction disorder’ started appearing in the mid-nineties1–3 to describe a maladaptive pattern of use of online resources that shared the characteristics of an addictive or compulsive disorder. Since then, the diagnostic criteria, assessment tools and conceptual formulation of internet addiction have been controversial. 5,6 Theoretically different views on problematic use of the internet exist, as exemplified by the terms referred to, for example compulsive internet use, problematic internet use (PIU), internet addiction

H I M won.
Corruption in chief of stupid is hav
AdChoices Business Insider Trump sure fucks up a lot when he uses the phone.
Like a bunch of hornets flicking there wings whenever a Trump story comes out!
Trump broke the law and should be charged when he leaves office on 1-20-21.
Trump broke the law and should be charged when he leaves office on 1-20-21. Originally Posted by adav8s28

tds is rampant

tds is Originally Posted by winn dixie
You didn't listen to that tape of Trumps call to the Georgia Secretary of State? Your hearing is just as bad as your vision. You should go get them both checked out.
You didn't listen to that tape of Trumps call to the Georgia Secretary of State? Your hearing is just as bad as your vision. You should go get them both checked out. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That little light you keep chasing is from my laser pointer!
Just so you know!

bahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha haa
What an asshole! I posted the story in another thread. Of course, it's the Washington Post's transcript and recording, so I fully expect the chittering minions to discount it.

Even with the audio.

This fucker's going to jail. Mark my words, he will commit a clear cut crime against our democracy before the inauguration and will be held accountable.

That is, if he doesn't flee to Russia beforehand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why thank yous Walter Cronkite for your reporting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdmTtk1Mm4

how many satellite dishes do yous have out back of your double wide behind Nau's Enfield drug store in Clarksville, nova scotia .. HoeHummer?

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.279978,-97.7612577,17z